Action: Completed Transaction (Item-based)
Description: Customer’s Qualified Sales (payment for the purchase and buyer confirms delivery after escrow service).
Cookie Period: 3 days
Number Of Occurrences: Unlimited
Search Campaigns - Protected SEM Bidding Keywords: AliExpress, AliExpress.com, AliExpress Premier, Alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Alibaba R&D, Alibaba China, Alibaba International, Alibaba Japan, Alipay, Taobao, Grubees, Yahoo! China, Koubei.com, Alisoft, Alimama, Alibaba Cloud Computing, and misspelled or any variation of these keywords
Search Campaigns - Recommended SEM Bidding Keywords: Please contact us for a comprehensive list of keywords that publishers are permitted to bid on for their SEM campaigns.
Search Campaigns - Prohibited SEM Ad Copy: Content Publishers are prohibited from using the prohibited SEM keywords in the ad copy of their search marketing campaigns or any variation of the keywords.
Search Campaigns - Direct Linking? NO
Search Campaigns - Special Instructions for Search Marketing Publishers: Any inappropriate use of our trademark or SEM practice including the URL and meta content will result in instant and severe action including permanent termination from our affiliate program at our discretion, and cancellation of payment for outstanding leads
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site Domain Keywords: AliExpress, AliExpress.com, AliExpress Premier, Alibaba.com, Alibaba Group, Alibaba R&D, Alibaba China, Alibaba International, Alibaba Japan, Alipay, Taobao, Grubees, Yahoo! China, Koubei.com, Alisoft, Alimama, Alibaba Cloud Computing, and misspelled or any variation of these keywords
Web Site - Prohibited Web Site Content: Websites that contain sexual of offensive content or in any way promotes or encourages violence, hatred or discrimination will not be accepted into the affiliate program.
Web Site - Use of Logos and Trademarks: Usage guidelines as listed in our terms and conditions and creatives/logos/trademarks in ad copy and website contents that are available through the Affiliate Window Platform
We will pay commission fees described in Section 3 of this Fee Statement in correlation to “Qualified purchases”.
1) “Qualified purchases” are purchases made by the Buyer on the AliExpress.com via Participants’ advertisement of AliExpress Content. A purchase shall only be deemed to be “completed” by a Buyer if the Buyer has taken all steps required by AliExpress for acknowledging transaction completed. For avoidance of doubt, transactions on the AliExpress.com that are cancelled or refunded shall not be deemed as a Qualified Purchase.
2) Our cookie term is 3 days.
If purchases do not adhere to the “AliExpress Affiliate Program Advertising Rules and Policies rules” in the help center (https://portals.aliexpress.com/help.htm), they are considered “Disqualified purchases”. Notice: Pop-ups, cookie stuffing and Alibaba/AliExpress trademark use without prior authorization by the Program are strictly forbidden. Participant will not receive payment in case of default and your participation in this Program will be ceased according to the official rules.
Participants shall not engage in any of the following conduct:
a. Using any form of resources exchange (e.g. using any reward or benefit to induce visitors into performing certain actions) to advertise;
b. Requiring visitors of the Advertising Channel (whether or not such visitors have the intention to) to register, purchase or use any products or services of Participants when the visitors click into Participant’s advertisements;
c. Using any programs, scripts, or other forms to directly or indirectly generate any abnormal viewing, clicking, or enquiry of its advertisements;
d. Using any bad-faith, malicious, or improper method, including but not limited to using viruses, fictitious webpage, hi-jacked browsers or URLs, hijacking the front page of the AliExpress.com International Platform, modifying information or content of registered members of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, using malicious plug-ins or unauthorized software or computer programs, modifying the source code or URL parameters of the AliExpress.com International Platform or the Site, and etc., to advertise.
e. Using any exaggerated, false, or misleading information or content when placing advertisements or links (e.g. using “buy one get one free” to advertise any campaign page of the AliExpress.com International Platform) on its Advertising Channels to induce visitors to click into the advertisement;
f. Engaging in any unlawful activity;
g. Engaging in any activity which causes any damage or liability to AliExpress, its affiliates, or the AliExpress.com International Platform;
h. Violating any of the following the conditions when using pop-up advertisements:
- No pop-up advertisements shall be used in any advertisements without the prior approval of AliExpress
- All authorized pop-up advertisements shall only be linked or directed to any webpage designated by AliExpress
- No pop-up advertisements of Participants shall appear during any viewer’s normal viewing of the AliExpress.com International Platform
- Using any incentives as a bait of advertisement for any campaign/promotional pages of the AliExpress International Website.
a. Please note that all virtual products covered by special category, travel and coupon services or books are NOT subject to commission. Such virtual products include but not limited to gift cards and coupons. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether a product is regarded as a virtual product for the purpose of calculating commission.
b. Please note that the calculation of Affiliated Product Fees is based on the price of successfully purchased products set by sellers on AliExpress.com (“Product Price”). For products purchased by EU buyers on AliExpress.com, an additional service fee of up to 8% of the Product Price is charged by third party service provider which is NOT subject to commission.
c. Please note that our Affiliate Program applies ONLY to products of sellers from PRC, excluding and without limitation, products of the sellers from the Russian Federation and/or other countries. Products from tmall.aliexpress.com and plaza.aliexpress.com are not subject to commission.
d. Commission is only calculated for transactions paid in US dollars.
e. Countries with Russian Speakers include: Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.
f.The limitation of total commission for each order is 35 GBP.
g. Orders involved with fraud are not Qualified Transactions, and we reserve the right to hold or withdraw the additional commission in relation to any orders, which AliExpress Affiliate Portal deems, on discretionary basis, as fraudulent.
Brand Bidding guidlines:
- The advertising materials (including but not limited to name cards, posters, pamphlets, forums, blogs, emails, and etc.) of Participants shall not include any of the following:
- Any unauthorized use of Alibaba Group Brands;
- Any content that misrepresents or creates any untrue relationship or affiliation with AliExpress, its affiliates, and/or its senior management;
- Any content that misrepresents or creates any untrue relationship with official authorized promotions by brand;
- Any content that is defamatory or libelous;
- Any unlawful content in any applicable jurisdiction;
- Any content that promotes, encourages or aids and abets unlawful activities;
- Any content that is discriminatory or promotes discriminations based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Any pornographic or obscene materials, including but not limited contents that depict the exploitation of minors, bestiality, rape sex, incest, or sex with graphic violence or degradation;
- Any content that relates to gambling or casino related materials;
- Any content that provides information on “how to” engage in computer hacking or unauthorized access of computer networks;
- Any content that relates to the sale of drugs or other restricted or controlled substances (including all drugs listed in Schedule I, II, III, IV, or V of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act of the United States, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.);
- Any content that specifically relates to the sale of prescription drugs;
- Any content that relates to the sale of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco, and tobacco leaf;
- Any content that relates to the sale or offering for purchase of any firearms, ammunitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts or accessories;
- Any content that infringes the legitimate intellectual property rights of others;
- Any information that unlawfully discloses the business secrets of others;
- Any content that is stolen or misappropriated from other websites; or
- Any content that is misleading or fraudulent.