T&Cs: Brand Guidelines
1) Before joining the Affiliate Program, please ensure your website does not display or sell advertising on any website that contravenes any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising
2) No affiliate is the exclusive licensee of the Grow Gorgeous trademark and get-up
3) The contents of Lancer Skincare literature, including but not limited to Grow Gorgeous, are protected by the law relating to trademark and copyright. Affiliates must not directly or indirectly bid on the Word Mark ' Grow Gorgeous ' or derivatives or confusingly similar words
4) No Doorway pages to be built around searches for Grow Gorgeous
5) No Masked URL's
6) Must be able to navigate using the browsers back button Please note that sales on pre orders will not be validated until the actual sale has been sent to the customer. Any cancelled orders will not be validated.
Publishers are to refrain from conducting negative PR relating to their relationship with THG. Publishers do not publish or permit the publication of any content which is likely to bring into
disrepute any THG advertiser programme or any of THG’s respective licensors or licensees. Guidelines are as follows:
• Publishers ensure effective moderation of any user generated content it permits to be published.
• Publishers immediately respond to any communication issued by any THG advertiser programme, or any of THG’s respective licensors or licensees, which concerns content likely to be considered defamatory.
In applying for any THG affiliate programmes you are confirming that you are not promoting the THG affiliate programme(s) in inappropriate environments and never consider the following examples of
• Illegal material
• Any obscene or sexually explicit material;
• Any violent, discriminatory, threatening or abusive material;
• Any material which is blasphemous or defamatory in any way
• Any material that infringes the Intellectual Property of any third party
• Political or discriminatory views
• File sharing
• P2P (or Peer to Peer)
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all materials that appear on your website/s or promotional methods.
In applying for any THG programmes you, the Publisher, are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. If the above terms are breached, THG reserve the right to suspend you from their programmes with immediate effect and pending trade after the offence may be suspended. This is in accordance with the Awin Code of Conduct available to view here: