Simba Sleep Affiliate Program
Affiliates will be paid 0.83%-5% commission on confirmed sales.
Voucher & Discount Codes
- All affiliates must only promote discount codes given to them directly via the Affiliate Window channel.
- Any affiliates promoting codes which have not been supplied to them directly will have the sales made using these vouchers reversed and risk removal from the program.
- Unless expressly authorised by the affiliate manager, all transactions initiated through RAF codes, EXTRA codes, NHS codes etc… will be declined.
PPC Restrictions – No Brand Bidding
Simba Sleep would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the program. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms.
Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
- No bidding on brand terms, or on misspellings. This includes both the brand term and URLs containing the brand term.
- You are not permitted to link directly to the Simba Sleep site, or to use a redirect to send the customer directly to the Simba Sleep site from a PPC ad.
- We ask you to include the term “Simba Sleep” as a negative keyword on all campaigns in order to negate the risk of appearing on “Simba Sleep” brand terms.
- No typosquatting allowed. Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
- Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the program. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid.
You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from Search Engines.
It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (http://www.simbasleep.co.uk) including any variation of this.
Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL e.g.
Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/simbasleep