Search Term Restrictions
These restrictions cover all forms of paid advertising that includes but is not limited to PPC, Display, Content Networks, Social Networks, Display Networks etc.
Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand name terms, derivatives or misspellings including but not limited to:
- Tredz Bikes
- Tredz Cycles
- Tredz Bike Shop
- Tredz MTB
- Tredz [location]
These terms should be added as negatives in your advertising campaigns to avoid appearing under these search terms.
In addition, affiliates are not permitted to use the destination URL in any paid advertising activity, to bid on terms that contain links to our direct competitors’ brands or to scrape our site to update inventory.
The product feed provided by Tredz is for promotional purposes only and must not be used on any 3rd party comparison sites and is only to be used on the publisher website unless otherwise agreed.
The feed is updated on a daily basis – Please ensure you are using the most up to date feed each day.
Voucher Code Usage:
- Publishers may only promote voucher codes that have been issued by Tredz through the affiliate channel.
- All promotions must be updated within 24 hours of receiving our communication, failure to do so may lead to you being suspended from the programme.
- Publishers are asked to either remove or mark voucher codes as 'Expired' when they are no longer in use.
- Commission will not be paid on Cycle to Work orders or orders whereby a Gift Voucher has been used for payment or for Colleague Discount orders.
- Commission will not be paid on unauthorised Voucher Codes.
- Commission will not be paid on the brand(s): Brompton
- Commission will not be paid if an order is deemed to be fraudulent or fair usage is deemed to have been broken. Tredz reserves the right to reject any commission.