- Affiliates may not alter the creative or text links provided through the interface without prior approval.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code creative banners so updates are immediate.
- Bespoke creative can be provided by our design team at short notice to support you.
- The Misspap product feed is updated regularly and affiliates are required to maintain accurate prices to avoid dissapointment.
- Affiliates may only use voucher codes provided through the interface.
- We reserve the right to decline commisions obtained through non-authorised voucher codes.
- Voucher codes must be accompanied by their terms and expiry date where appropriate.
- Misspap voucher codes can only be used on full price Misspap items.
Misspap will consider working with toolbar publishers who can track performance of the toolbar separately to other activity and allow Misspap control of any promotions featured on toolbars
When referencing Misspap, please ensure that you have a capital M only and no spaces. Please ensure you are also using the most up to date logo which is used on the network profile - if you need different sizes please get in touch.
- Misspap requires prior approval of copy that is appearing in online or offline media.
I-Frames & Masked URL's
- Affiliates may not put the Misspap website in an I-Frame or mask our URL.
- We accept PPC affiliates for all search networks however bidding on our brand name 'miss pap' or similar is not allowed.
- Bidding on terms similar to brand name such as 'miss pap promo code' is forbidden.
- Affiliates are checked for suitability and require a working URL before approval.