LITTLE CHICKEN AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Please read this Little Chicken Affiliate Program Terms of Agreement (the “Agreement”) carefully before you apply to the Little Chicken Affiliate Program (the “Program”) or start advertising on behalf of Little Chicken.
Definitions: As used in this Agreement, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Little Chicken” and “LittleChickenKids.com” refer to Little Chicken. “You”, “your”, and “Affiliate” refer to the participant in the Program.
Enrollment in the Little Chicken Affiliate Program: After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into the Program. We reserve the right to reject any application in our sole discretion if we feel your site is unsuitable for the Program. However, we encourage you to contact us to explain your marketing intentions if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Unsuitable sites may include, but are not limited to, sites that:
- Contain content that is not appropriate or relevant to Little Chicken and its products
- Are primarily a link or banner farm that contains little to no content
- Promote sexually explicit materials, discrimination, illegal activities, violence, or anything similar
- Do not comply with the Little Chicken Affiliate Agreement.
By participating in the Program you agree that you will not engage in any such activities. By participating in the Program, you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. If we reject your application, you are welcome to re-apply to the Program at any time.
If we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (in our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Program at any time.
Linking to our Website: Once you have been notified that your site has been accepted into the Program, you may only use tracking links made available to you through our Program (“Tracking Links”). As a participant in the Program you agree to abide by the following:
- You will only use Tracking Links obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of any Little Chicken websites. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or a part of our website, including, without limitation, framing or copying of our website in any manner or creating banners or advertisements that mimic our website’s search, display, or social ads in any manner.
- You shall not purchase advertisements that direct to your site(s) that could be considered as competing with Little Chicken’s ads.
- Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from which the click originates).
- You shall not use redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- Affiliate links may only be placed on (i) sites that You own and manage, (ii) social sharing sites such as Reddit.com, Digg.com, StumbleUpon.com, etc., and (iii) social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat. Please be mindful of affiliate best practices in marking your posts as sponsored.
- You shall accurately represent all Little Chicken prices on your websites. You will earn referral fees only with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through Tracking Links. We will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Tracking Links, including to the extent that such failure results in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise have been paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Cookie Duration: Little Chicken’s Affiliate Program has a baseline 30-day cookie duration. In certain cases, some Little Chicken Affiliates may have longer or shorter cookie durations depending on custom program settings agreed upon with Little Chicken.
Last Referrer in the Click Stream Sales: In the majority of cases, you will receive a full commission for these types of sales. Little Chicken values all partners that drive new customers to our stores. Affiliates that drive consistent last referrer traffic to our website and do not advertise coupons will receive a full commission.
Little Chicken may raise or lower the commission rates paid to affiliates at any time in our sole discretion. Affiliates will earn commission on the initial order after the affiliate link is clicked.
Deal Guidelines: You may promote the deals we provide in the Awin platform, if any. If you are a deal site or similar site that promotes deals, these are the only deals that you are allowed to promote. You must display the price of the deal.
PPC (Pay Per Click) Guidelines: If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, Bing, or any other search engine or network.
- You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Little Chicken Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name, or as the display URL.
- You must link directly to your website. Redirects and direct-to-merchant linking to our websites are unacceptable. If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is yours to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
PPC Violation Policy: The following will dictate our actions taken following a PPC bidding violation. We have a no tolerance policy that ultimately ends with all commissions paid during the violation period will be canceled, and you will be removed from the Program. If there are any questions about this policy, or what counts as a violation of our policy, please see the details above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBay and Amazon Sales Restrictions: You shall not place products, links, banners, or stores on eBay or Amazon.
Email Marketing & Publicity: If you intend to promote the Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- You must abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187)
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Little Chicken.
- We must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Reversal Policy: We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, Program violations as outlined in this Agreement, and for any other reason in our sole discretion.
Deep Linking Restrictions: None. We currently DO allow deep linking to pages other than the main page of any of our websites.
Other Policies: Affiliates may NOT advertise our products in Product Listing Ads, and may not edit our Wikipedia or WikiHow links or entries (if any), or any other links.
Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time and in our sole discretion. Notification will be given upon Program Agreement modification.