The following outlines the Brand guidelines for Mamas & Papas, be it within ad-copy or within our affiliate marketing program.
By signing up to our affiliate programme, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please keep in mind that these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the company. Updates to these terms and Conditions will be available via this application and are available upon request. We will do our best to inform you of any changes made.
- “www.” should not be used at the beginning of the display URL (as in www.mamasandpapas.com)
- Nor should the M in Mamas or P in Papas be capitalized (as in MamasandPapas.com)
- “Shop online at mamasandpapas.com” should always have the ‘at’ spelled out, not as an @ symbol
- Ampersands may be used when referring to Mamas & Papas.
Common spellings and usage of words – general
- Giftcard – one word
- Online – one word
- Website not web site
- Email – one word and not hyphenated
- Bestseller / bestselling – one word
- Login / Logout
- -ise not –ize (e.g. emphasise not emphasize)
- iPod / iPhone / iPad
- Eg, etc, ie,
- Facebook and Twitter should be capitalised except in urls – facebook.com/mamasandpapas / twitter.com/mamasandpapas
- Kids’ means belonging to many children e.g, kids’ clothing; kid’s means belonging to one child e.g. the kid’s dress. Same goes for girls’, boys’, (many) and girl’s, boy’s (one).
- Affiliates are required to not bid on our brand terms, or misspellings, on all search engines or such services. These terms include, but are not limited to:
- “Mamas & Papas”
- “Mamas and Papas”
- “Mammas & Papas”
- Affiliate partners are not authorised to use “Mamas & Papas” in their ad headers or within the URL. This also includes Shopping search / Image search and all other bidding services through search engines
- You are, however, welcome to use the brand within the ad text itself.
- Affiliates are not permitted to register URLs/domains containing ‘Mamas & Papas’ or any misspells
- Affiliates are to be responsible in their promotion of the Mamas & Papas brand, and avoid any use which may be interpreted as ‘spamming’
- Mamas & Papas request that affiliate partners review their negative keyword list so as to ensure that online partner bidding does not allow the “Mamas & Papas” terms to appear against non-brand appropriate terms.
- Mamas & Papas request that its proprietary URL is included as a negative keyword (e.g. mamasandpapas.com/co.uk etc.)
- Mamas & Papas encourage you to run search query reports to identify any search terms that need to be added in as negatives on an ongoing basis
- Voucher/discount code affiliate sites are only to be used during a main sale period – and will be accepted onto the programme on a case by case basis
- Mamas & Papas will not pay commission if traffic is pushed to the site during a time when not specified by the affiliates team
- Only voucher codes supplied by Mamas & Papas through Affiliate Window should be promoted by affiliates on their websites, newsletters, or through any other form or communication
- Affiliates found to be promoting unauthorized discount codes or those issued through other marketing channels will have their sales declined
- With all vouchers please include relevant T&Cs and an end date must be provided
- Sites must not use click to reveal functionality where there is not a valid discount code
Creatives / logo usage
- Advertising creative and logos have been provided to support the programme and these are regularly updated
- Bespoke creative can be supplied on request
- Affiliates should not register social media, YouTube or any sharing application accounts containing the Mamas & Papas brand name or any similar references
- As Mamas & Papas is a family-friendly brand, Affiliates will not be accepted if their site contains pornography, adult, or mature content. This is including, but not limited to, images of sexual acts, nudity intended to sexually arouse the viewer, graphic photos or videos and fetishes.