Affiliate Program - Everything5Pounds - Terms & Conditions
The Everything5Pounds Affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (collectively, “Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to the Everything5Pounds website on an Affiliate’s site.
Eligibility for Everything5Pounds Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by Everything5Pounds in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program.
Affiliates are approved based on criteria such as site quality, site content, brand identity, and alignment with our values.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers)
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to Affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Everything5Pounds reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Everything5Pounds reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Voucher Code Affiliates
Everything5Pounds asks that all voucher code affiliates adhere to the guidelines set by the Internet Advertising Bureau Marketing Council (IAB AMC). Full guidelines can be found here: http://www.iabuk.net/resources/standards-and-guidelines/online-voucher-codes
The terms and conditions of this affiliate program have been set to reflect these guidelines:
- Using "Click to Reveal" when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted for affiliate publishers, as well as using "Click to Reveal" to show any deals/offers/sales instead of vouchers and using "Click to Copy Code" where no valid code is available.
- Voucher code affiliates must clearly state the voucher offer that will be revealed before a user clicks to interact.
- A valid code or promotion is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by Everything5Pounds for use by affiliates and not a code that has been issued to consumers directly. This code or promotion will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date. When a code has expired, it must be either removed or detailed as expired stated clearly in writing. The date of expiry must be clearly displayed on the affiliates website, so that the user can decide whether they still want to proceed and click the publisher's link.
- Under no circumstances are publishers allowed to surreptitiously use i-frames to set Affiliate Window cookies onto a user's computer.
- Voucher code directories must contain clear categorisation and separation between deals/offers/sales and discount codes.
- Any sales made through the affiliate program are overlooked by Everything5Pounds. On any occasion where a promotion code is used and the offer has not been communicated to affiliates to use, commission will be disqualified. Please only use codes available in AWIN.
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, in Everything5Pound's sole discretion:
Pay Per Click search activity
Everything5Pounds maintain a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following terms and conditions on any ad platform, including but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
The following keyword restrictions apply for use in any paid search activity of affiliates on the campaign and are not permitted:
- Use of the Everything5Pounds brand term in the sub folder of the display URL (e.g. www.affiliate.com/everything5pounds)
- Use of the Everything5Pounds brand term in the sub domain of the display URL (e.g. www.everything5pounds.affiliate.com)
- Using the Everything5Pounds brand term or a misspelling in the display URL (e.g. www.everythings5pounds.com or everythingfivepounds.com)
- Using the Everything5Pounds brand in the ad title
- Bid on the brand term "Everything5Pounds"
- Bid on misspellings or extensions of the brand (eg. "Everythings5Pounds", "EverythingfivePounds", "Everythingis5Pounds", "Everything5Pounds.com" etc)
- Bid on brand and generic terms (eg. "Everything5Pounds shoes")
- Show adverts on competitors' brands
- Sending traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
All email marketing must be signed off by the Everything5Pounds team
Publishers are allowed to deep link to a chosen offer or category on the Everything5Pounds website.
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative content or text links available through the Everything5Pounds Awin interface. Affiliates are requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those through Awin may take immediate effect. In special circumstances bespoke creative content can be supplied on request, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Affiliates are requested not to put the Everything5Pounds website into frames or use masked URLs.
The Everything5Pounds data feed will be refreshed every day with new arrivals.
Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an Affiliate you will receive commission for qualifying sales, commission rates vary for purchases made by either new or existing customers. For new customers Affiliates will earn 7% commission on successful purchases and for existing customers 2% commission. Everything5Pounds reserves the right to change commission rates for promotional periods.
Qualifying sales are sales made on www.everything5pounds.com to users who have arrived to the Everything5Pounds site by clicking on an approved link on an Affiliate's site. If a user clicks on multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission.
The Awin platform uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales, these cookies are valid for 30 days. Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during this period, on the 15th of the following month. Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are cancelled or returned within a 14 day period.
Everything5Pounds de-duplicate data against other marketing channels to ensure correct tracking of affiliate sales, further details can be found under the de-duplication tab. In instances where the last click referrer is not ‘AWIN’ in our e-commerce platform (Hybris), the sale will be declined.