Linking Methods and Creatives
- Publicdesire.com provide a variety of linking methods, including banners and a product data feed. It is recommended that affiliates take links directly from the linking methods section of their account.
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect.
- A product data feed is provided with the most accurate pricing available everyday through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain the most current pricing information in their promotions.
Use of Voucher Codes
- Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the publicdesire.co.uk affiliate programme.
- Public Desire reserve the right to decline commissions and withhold payment of commissions if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale without prior consent from Public Desire.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
The default for the programme is 8% on all sales.
All publishers are audited on sign up and PublicDesire.com reserves the right to reject the application of any publisher that does not fit in with the brand. Any affiliates without a working URL will be rejected.
All commissions will be validated on a 35 day period and publicdesire.com reserves the right to claim back commission on all returned goods.