General Conditions of Participation in the Affiliate Program
• Partners with illegal, violent, hateful content are generally excluded from participating in the partner program.In addition, as an advertiser, we reserve the right to terminate the cooperation immediately if advertising material provided by us is integrated into this type of website. Possible resulting Transactions are also rejected by us and there is no commission request
• Only publishers who provide a valid imprint on their advertising space are accepted for cooperation.
• Furthermore, websites that are still under construction or produce errors in any form, as well as websites without the possibility of a content check are excluded from participating in the Affiliate program.
• Partners of the advertiser program must in any case have full legal capacity.
Advertising material / link
• Without exception, the advertising media provided by the partner program may only be used on the advertising spaces registered when registering for the program.
• The publisher is responsible for ensuring that the advertising material is up-to-date and respects the guidelines provided by this brief. By signing up for our program you have read, understood, and agreed to use this brief, containing guidelines on the tone of voice and which information to communicate about the CHEEX brand
• The publisher receives permission via the network to use the advertising material provided for the duration of the cooperation with the advertiser program. If the cooperation is terminated, the advertising material may no longer be used by the publisher
• Individual advertising media can be created in consultation with the advertiser.
Browser plugins / advertising via spy/adware
• The combination of advertising material source codes to create plugins for any browser (e.g.
hotbars, toolbars) as well as advertising via adware or spyware is not permitted.
Social Content Creators
All affiliate content on social media must be EASA compliant, read the EASA guidelines here. If you wish to use affiliate links within your Instagram Stories and other social channels, use #ad as a valid identifier to be ASA compliant.
Awin has a one-page website - Paid for Advertising - which explains how free content can have a commercial relationship attached to it. This can be linked to by any affiliate in order to make your readers aware of how affiliate links work. If you have any questions on this please speak to your account contact.
• The publisher may only use vouchers that have been approved by the advertiser for the partner
• Transactions will be rejected if they were generated via outdated or expired voucher campaigns
• Transactions will be rejected if they were generated via vouchers that were not expressively made available to the publisher from the brand
We happy to be at your disposal for any questions or concerns.