We encourage all publishers to get in touch with us for exclusive voucher and discount codes as well as additional incentives such as free gifts etc.
Publishers may only promote voucher and discount codes that are provided by the Simply Supplements affiliate programme or by a member of the Affiliate team at Simply Supplements.
Simply Supplements reserves the right to withhold or decline commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. This applies, although not limited to, to publishers promoting codes exclusive to other publishers. Please see below for the list of codes we accept and reject.
What we accept:
- Valid codes which are exclusive to the affiliate (you)
- Generic affiliate codes displayed on Affiliate Window
What we reject:
- Codes which are not exclusive to the affiliate (you)
- Email codes from Simply Supplements
- Student discount codes (with the exception of Student Beans)
- Refer a friend codes
- Behavioural email codes from Simply Supplements
- Mailing brochure codes
- Pop-up codes on the website
- Exclusive codes posted on any of our social media platforms
- Codes which are listed on our website’s voucher page
Where voucher and discount codes are used, please clearly state the expiry date and must be promptly removed after expiry.
All publishers are not allowed to promote Simply Supplements via PPC unless pre-agreed with us.
- Publishers cannot send traffic directly to the SS website
- Publishers are not permitted to using the Simply Supplement brand names, brand misspellings or similar variations in the written copy of adverts on PPC search engines.
- Publishers are not permitted to using the Simply Supplements brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as keyword or keyword phrases for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Publishers are not permitted to using the SS brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as a display URL or destination URL for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the SS brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any domain names or subdomains.
- Another site representing themselves or passing themselves off as being SS or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that such partner site is SS is strictly not permitted.
- The above prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Miva, Overture, Mirago and Webfinder.
- We encourage bidding on non-brand keywords for example; Glucosamine - however publishers must not send traffic directly to the Simply Supplements Website.
Simply Supplements are happy for publishers to use social media to drive traffic to the Simply Supplements website. They must not, however, comment or reply to any comments, posts or pages linked to the Simply Supplements brand, including Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.