Any unauthorised vouchercodes or offers that are promoted and/or used will result in commission not being paid.
Affiliates are NOT permitted to bid on Music Magpie brand and all its variations. Affiliates are also asked not to link directly to the Music Magpie website. Affiliates found not complying with the policy would be removed from the program and their commission would not be paid.
Bidding on PPC terms is only allowed for brand partnership and voucher terms when approved directly with a partner.
The brand bidding rules are as follows.
- Using the “Client” brand names, brand misspellings or similar variations in the written copy of adverts on PPC (Pay per Click) search engines.
- Using the “Client” brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as keyword or keyword phrases for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the “Client” brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations as a display URL or destination URL for the purpose of targeting adverts on PPC search engines.
- Using the “client” brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any domain names or subdomains.
- Another site representing themselves or passing themselves off as being “Client” or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that such partner site is the “client”.
- The above prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Miva, Overture, Mirago and Webfinder.