The following types of site are acceptable:
• UK and European sites
• Search engines
• Personal websites (at the discretion of New Era. Sites must be tasteful and not contain adult material or inappropriate content, see below)
• Shopping sites
• Content sites
• Voucher code and cashback sites
The following types of site are not acceptable:
• Sites under construction
• Competitor web sites
• Sites that promote, contain, or link to sexually explicit or graphic materials and/or language
Sites that promote violence
• Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
• Sites that promote illegal activities and substances
• Sites that contain any libellous, defamatory or disparaging materials
• Sites that contain material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party
Please note that if an affiliate fails to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove them at any time.
Brand and Keyword Policy
New Era Cap Company is a reputable company and in order to protect our brand we must ensure our keyword and branding policy is restrictive. As such we do not allow affiliates to conduct PPC activity on brand + voucher terms.
Voucher/Promotional/Discount Code/Campaign Policy
• Only promotional codes supplied by New Era will be authorised for affiliate channels.
• Affiliates must only promote voucher/promotional/discount codes or campaigns specifically issued to them by New Era. So whether you see a code on another voucher site, see a promotion on neweracap.co.uk or email or a code in a newspaper you are not permitted to use them unless you have been given approval directly by New Era.
• Affiliates must only show the code once the start date has commenced and must show the expiry date of the voucher/promotional/discount codes or campaigns as issued by New Era before driving any click through to neweracap.co.uk
• Affiliates are only permitted to promote campaigns as issued by New Era
• Affiliates have to communicate the full offer message especially where there is a condition e.g. 20% off when you spend £40.
New Era take the above guidelines very seriously and reserve the right to deny commission if the above guidelines have not been adhered to. New Era will also consider banning affiliates who ignore these guidelines. If you have spotted a code promoted by the Advertiser or by another Publisher and you're not sure if you can promote it, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to request approval. Without prior consent of promotion any commission earned through use of this code may be rejected.