Terms and Conditions
- Tokyolaundry.com provides a variety of linking methods, including banners and a product data feed. It is recommended that affiliates take links directly from the linking methods section of their account.
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect.
- A product data feed is provided with the most accurate pricing available everyday through the Affiliate Window interface. Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain the most current pricing information in their promotions.
Use of Voucher Codes
- Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the affiliate programme.
- Tokyolaundry.com reserves the right to decline commissions and withhold payment of commissions if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale without prior consent from Tokyo Laundry.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.