Terms and Conditions
We want to set realistic expectations for our affiliate partners and are entirely transparent on the restrictions in place.
Some affiliates gain traffic using pay-per-click advertising through search engines. These affiliates are welcome on the Hotel du Vin programme, providing they adhere to the Terms and Conditions set out below. Hotel du Vin also runs PPC campaigns and consequently we've set up guidelines to ensure that we're not bidding against the same keywords. As such, the following terms apply:
1. Generic keywords: Hotel du Vin affiliates are welcome to bid on generic keywords.
2. Using the Hotel Du Vin brand in PPC ads: You may not refer to Hotel du Vin in the title or body of your advertising.
3. Direct linking: Direct linking to http://www.hotelduvin.com/ is strictly forbidden, as is the use of URL redirection to the Hotel du Vin site.
4. Brand bidding: Brand bidding is prohibited. This includes misspellings and variations of Hotel du Vin, i.e. HotelDuVin, Hotel-du-VIn, Hotel Du Ven, etc.
5. Bidding on specific hotels: Bidding on specific hotel names (and variations) is also forbidden - such as the Glasgow branch 'One Devonshire Gardens' brand name.
Please note that these guidelines are published to ensure that there is complete clarity as to the activity permitted on the Hotel Du Vin programme. We are always on hand to answer any questions, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if anything is unclear.
We gladly accept all affiliate promotional types onto the programme, except cashback, loyalty and voucher code promotional types.
Please also be aware that the Hotel du Vin policy is to withhold commission if any affiliate contravenes these rules. Any partner that repeatedly breaks the rules will be removed from the programme.
For further information concerning the above points please contact firstname.lastname@example.org