Affiliates shall not:
- Apply or bid in any search, referral or advertising service on any Restricted Names
- Apply or bid for any terms, words or phrases that are similar to any Restricted Names (including but not limited to possible misspellings, abbreviations, terms which are identical to Restricted Name but use the wrong case, or that merge Restricted Names with other words, terms or phrases);or
- Apply or bid for any terms, words or phrases that incorporate (wholly or partly) Restricted Names or those similar terms, words or phrases; or
- On any ‘pay-per-click’, sponsored link or any similar scheme available on any Internet search engines (‘Pay for Search Schemes’) for any reason website. This prohibition includes but is not limited to those Pay for Search Schemes available through Google, Espotting, Overture and Mirago.
Restricted Names includes all LMnext UK Ltd trademarks including but not necessarily limited to would “lastminute.com”, “lastminute”, “Lastminute”, “last minute.com”, “lastmin”, “www.lastiminute.com”, “last minute com”, “lastminute com”, “lastmin com”.
Top Secret Trademark
lastminute.com is ensuring all promotional material of the ‘Top Secret’ brand is protected by the registered trademark.
In order to protect the brand, it is important to allocate the registered trademark to ‘Top Secret’ every time it is used in any creative or featured text on all affiliate websites & communications sent out by the all affiliates.
Both ‘Top’ & ‘Secret’ must be spelt in upper case with ‘T’ & ‘S’, and the products which follow must also be in uppercase, i.e. Hotels, Theatre Seats or Restaurants.
Please see below the correct format for the Top Secret brand:
- Top Secret® Hotels
- Top Secret® Restaurants
- Top Secret® Theatre Seats
Please amend any communications which do not comply with the above guidelines.