Thank you for your interest/joining our program, if you have any questions or are unsure of our t&c’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not permit use of the terms Led Hut, LedHut, ledhut.co.uk, ledhut.com or any variation or misspelling to be used in PPC marketing in the form of phrase, broad, or exact matches. For the avoidance of doubt we request that you add each of these as negative exact match terms to your paid search account(s).
We do not permit use of the term Led Hutto be used in PPC marketing in the form of exact match. For the avoidance of doubt we request that you add this as a negative exact match to your paid search account(s).
Discount Code Policy
- Affiliates may not use discount codes not intended for affiliate use.
- Affiliates may promote discount codes sent out in our standard customer newsletters or feeds on AW
- Affiliates can only promote discount codes over the value of 10% with prior agreement from LED Hut (except standard sales codes as advertised)
- If a sale is made using a non-authorised code through an affiliate site that is actively promoting that code, the affiliate will not receive commission for that sale and will risk removal from the programme.
- If a sale is made using a non authorised code but the affiliate is not actively promoting it (i.e. the user genuinely acquired the code) then the commission will be paid.
- Affiliates may not promote codes issued specifically to other affiliates. If they do, they will not receive commission on the sale.
- Any commission arising from a loyalty/cashback/reward site will be declined if the customer uses a discount code towards their purchase that has not been provided or approved by LED Hut. All loyalty/reward/cashback sites must make this clear to their customers collecting points/cashback through LED Hut.