Waterstones.com not only provides affiliate partners with a known and trusted alternative to other book sites, we run a strong campaign with generous commissions and regular bonus incentives.
- 4% commission on all print book and stationery sales
- We do not however pay any commission on our Click & Collect service.
- A 30 day cookie
- 100% validation of sales happens upon dispatch
- Commission will track within 28 days from shipment date
- No commission will be paid on our Click & Collect service
- A range of ready-made creative (and bespoke banners on request)
We don’t allow affiliates to bid on terms like 'Waterstones', ‘waterstone’s’ or any derivative or misspellings of the brand name on any search engine.
Voucher code sites:
We do work with slect voucher code sites but we reserve the right to declien any sales that have used an unauhtorised or exclusive code not attributed to the channel
Affiliates should be aware that Waterstones transactions are validated after the point that the order has been dispatched and received by the customer. At present, customers can pre-order books – and may need to order products that are currently out of stock. This can cause considerable delays in the validation of these transaction types. Affiliates will be awarded their commission after the point of dispatch. Waterstones will not pay out commission for cancelled orders.
We also don’t allow our affiliates to link any paid ads directly to our website or use variants on the Waterstones.com URL.
We are strict about all of this and will exclude any affiliates from the programme that do not comply.