Discount codes Policy
We encourage affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from the Affiliate Manager).
We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliate PPC Guidelines
The Hut Group operates a strict policy on Paid Search activity. These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any advertising platform, including, but not limited to, search engines, advertising networks and social media placements.
These Affiliate PPC restrictions apply to and include The Hut Group parent site, its sister sites and any of its subsidiaries.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Allsole Voucher codes
Allsole Discount codes
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however commissions will not be paid in instances of direct linking. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will be sent an email explaining the referral scheme and how they can earn credit from driving new customers to the site.
- Existing customer logs into their account on Allsole and goes to referral section.
- Existing customer creates link to Allsole to share on social media.
- New customer clicks on that link and makes first purchase on Allsole either by entering referral code at checkout or after an automatic discount has been applied after clicking on a referral link.
- Existing customer receives credit to spend on Allsole as a reward.
All referral sales will be de-duped against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
- If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30 minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
- If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.