Terms and Conditions:
PPC Affiliates are permitted to:
- Bid on generic product related terms
- Send PPC traffic to their own site before Sykes Cottages
- Operate on all search engines
PPC Affiliates are NOT permitted to:
- Send traffic directly to Sykes Cottages from search engines
- Register or bid on our brand terms, or misspellings, on any search engine or like services. These terms include, but are not limited to:
sykes holiday cottages
wales sykes cottages
sykes cottages uk
sykes self catering
sykes cottages holiday
uk sykes cottages
Affiliates are asked to include brand and misspelling terms as negative keywords in all of their search engine marketing campaigns. This includes but is not limited to:
- sykes cottages
- sykes cottage
- sykes holiday cottages
Sykes cottages are unwilling to pay for traffic driven by affiliates who have ads appearing on our brand terms.
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface.
Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those available through Affiliate Window may take immediate effect.
In applying for the Sykes Cottages programme you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Anyone found infringing on these terms will be immediately warned and may have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Reactivation of your account will be decided on a case by case basis.
Use of unauthorized voucher codes will not qualify for commission and will not be paid, and could result in suspension or removal from the program.