Our Search Policy
If you are promoting French Connection through PPC activitity, please make sure you respect the following guidelines:
* Do not use the French Connection brand or versions (such as FCUK, www.frenchconnection.co.uk) or misspellings thereof as keywords.
* Do not bid on brand terms + generic keywords, e.g. "French Connection Dress"
* Do not use the French Connection brand and URL in the display URL
* You have to use a landing page, direct linking is not allowed
* You can use product names, such as "Charlton Dress" – our current bestseller – or versions / misspellings thereof
* You can use trend names, such as "skinny jeans"
We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site. Mainly we look for sites that:
* Are aesthetically pleasing
* Do not display content that may be deemed pornographic or offensive
These are only general guidelines, and we reserve the right to make exceptions.
Please note that while we try to respond to approval requests quickly, we receive a high volume of approval requests every day. For this reason, you may not hear from us immediately. However, if you do not hear from us within a reasonable amount of time, or you have questions concerning our program, please let us know.
Please note that if you fail to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove you at any time.
Each party hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and its publishers, directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) brought by a third party, arising out of a breach, or alleged breach, of any of its representations or obligations herein.
French Connection will no longer offer a commission on any illicit codes from 1st October 2021. Illicit codes are the codes that were not agreed directly with French Connection, apart from onsite advertiser codes that were provided to partners directly by the French Connection team.