Please note that when you become a publisher to the Very Programme, the following conditions must be adhered to, in addition to those set out in the Awin Affiliate Agreement.
- Publishers may not use any former brand names in any copy displayed about Very on their site, including, but not limited to; Index, Additions and Littlewoods Direct.
- Publishers cannot, under any circumstances use the product feed to advertise on Google Shopping (http:// www.google.co.uk/shopping). In the event that an affiliate is found in breach of this term, the person concerned will be removed from the programme.
- You agree not to put the Very website into Frames or use masked URLs.
- You agree not to run ‘Add to Favourite’ pop ups or campaigns on your site that lead the consumer to believe they are bookmarking the official www.Very.co.uk site
- You agree to allow users to navigate your site using the browser back button
- You agree not to include links or banners in any form of email or newsletter without the prior consent of the affiliate manager from The Very Group. Very must receive written confirmation that any emails or newsletters sent are ‘opt in’ emails, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You agree not to use Very banners or links as Pop ups or Pop unders to your site
- You agree not to use the product datafeed to generate pop unders from your site in the form of spawning. This is the practice of displaying a pop under of a specific product page from the Very site, which is relevant to the search term used on a Search engine
- You agree not to alter any of the creative or logos presented in the Awin interface and to only use those that are available
- Affiliate Window actively search affiliates using Malware, Spyware and Adware. Any affiliate found actively using these methods will be removed from the programme, and their sales will be rejected.
- You agree to send The Very Group the copy you plan to use in any solus (Littlewoods themed) emails at least one week prior to sending. No solus email can be sent without approval from the SDG affiliate team.
Promotion of Branded Products
Affiliates must not promote the below Branded products on site via Very affiliate programme.
Please see list of brands below.
- Fred Perry
- Ben Sherman
- River Island
By entering into an affiliation with Very you comply with the following:
- My Site does not promote sexually explicit, violent or defamatory material nor does it promote illegal activities
- My Site does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age.
- My sites does not promote any politics or have any political agenda
- My site does not promote gambling or gambling services
Representation of Very.co.uk
Affiliates should make it clear when promoting Very.co.uk that they are not the official Very.co.uk website; this includes but is not limited to the creation of mobile applications.