Hiatt Hardware (UK) Ltd Programme T&Cs
- Affiliates must not include Hiatt Hardware Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the subfolders of their website’s URL (for example:
- If an affiliate is in breach of T&Cs they will be removed from the program and all unpaid commissions will be declined. T&Cs apply to all HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD sites.
- Only publishers who have been sent prior written approval from Awin are able to bid on HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD brand terms. Any publisher found to be bidding outside of these conditions will be removed from the programme and any unpaid commissions will be declined.
- Brand bidding, along with permutations, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
- Please do not use "tm" or the word "official" in your advertisements.
- We may occasionally allow affiliates to bid on brand names in PPC for a specified period of time. Any bidding on non-agreed terms, or agreed terms outside the agreed period will result in non-payment of commissions and potential removal from the programme.
- Any cancelled orders will result in non-payment of commission. A cancelled order can constitute one of the following, fraudulent transaction or pre-dispatch cancellation.
- Any e-mail marketing affiliates looking to promote HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD must get sign off for the copy they intend to use before the mail drop.
Voucher Code Policy
- All valid HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD offers are listed within the voucher and discount codes section of the Awin interface.
- Affiliates are only allowed to promote offers listed in this area. Any affiliate looking to promote an offer which isn’t listed should seek our approval prior to publication.
- HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
- Voucher code terms and conditions must be clearly displayed onsite, any affiliate found promoting codes which do not have the clearly marked T&Cs available may have their commission set to zero until the T&Cs are visible.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
Google Shopping Bidding
- We ask that you do not bid in google shopping on products unless given specific permission from HIATT HARDWARE (UK) LTD to do so. If found to be bidding we will suspend the account immediately.