The Affiliate Programme
• 10% commission is paid for each validated sale attributed to an affiliate - unless otherwise agreed.
• Commissions are paid on the cost of the order, but exclude VAT, delivery and donations.
Creative & Content
• Affiliates promoting Oxfam GB through email marketing must contact the Affiliate Team for sign off.
• Oxfam GB operates a strict policy on paid search activity. These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any ad platform, including search engines, content networks and social networking ad placements.
• In order to avoid broad matching issues, affiliates must add Oxfam, Oxfam Shop, Oxfam Unwrapped and Oxfam.org.uk as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
• Affiliates are not permitted to appear on brand searches, this includes misspells or variations of brand searches & extended brand hybrids e.g. Oxfam, Oxfam shop, Oxfam Unwrappd or Oxfam Second-Hand Store
• Affiliate are not permitted to use the Oxfam trademark in any paid search activity (this includes ad text, copy or display URLs).
• Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
Important Reporting Information
Oxfam GB operate an offline tracking process. This means that there will be a 2-day delay in pending transactions after a sale has been made - appearing in the AW interface after they are transacted. After this they will be validated as normal. If you have any questions about this please contact the Affiliate Team.
• The Oxfam Shop and Oxfam Unwrapped have a 45-day validation period.
Linking Methods and Creative
• Oxfam GB provides a variety of linking methods, including gif and flash banners, text links, and an RSS feed.
• Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text available through the affiliate interface.
• Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect.