PPC Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read Tidbyt affiliate terms and conditions for PPC marketing before you join our Program or begin marketing of our Program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that Tidbyt affiliate Program is sustainable and profitable for both Tidbyt and our affiliates.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Tidbyt and; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the our website like www.Tidbyt .com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Tidbyt Affiliate Program.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not:
1. bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof or our trademarks with categories or countries or languages for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network.
2. bid on prohibited keywords in any countries in the world.
3. Use of any of our trademarked terms or misspellings as part of the domain for your website. (e.g. www.tidbyt -coupons.com).
1. bid on trademark terms in sequence with any of the following keywords is permissible: “Tidbyt coupon(s)”, “Tidbyt code (s)”, “Tidbyt promo code (s)”, “Tidbyt promotion code (s)”, “Tidbyt coupon code (s)”, “Tidbyt voucher code”, “Tidbyt voucher”. However the landing page must be a specific coupon page, home page and any other pages are not permitted to direct link to.
The keywords permissible must
(1) use phrase matching or broad match modifiers, for example "Tidbyt coupon" or +Tidbyt +coupon
(2) create a negative keyword list, including the keyword "Tidbyt" and use the exact match, and them apply to all campaigns, every time a new campaign created you must do it again
We reserve all the right for the final explanation of the PPC terms and conditions.
Advertising & Publicity
We allow email marketing. All partners must be Can-SPAM compliant and must contact us prior to running these for suppression lists. Any partner that doesn't reach out first is considered to be in violation of our terms and conditions.
If we found that you have one of the prohibited actions mentioned above, corresponding actions will be taken. We will remind you to stop the actions by email. You need to stop the bidding as soon as possible and then inform us when the action has been completed.