Programme Terms and Conditions
Opodo and Awin support the Affiliate Marketing Council's Ethical Merchant Charter. Should any of your commissions need to be declined a reason will always be provided.
Use of Trademark
• Opodo is part of the ODIGEO group which includes eDreams Go Voyages, and Travellink.
• Affiliates must respect the intellectual property rights of Opodo and the other ODIEGObrands. These rights include trademarks and service marks, copyright and related rights, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to use in passing off and rights in confidential information.
• If an affiliate infringes these rights, they may be removed, loosing any commissions earned. Opodo require clearance on draft proofs of any copy that is to appear in any offline communication including and not limited to press campaigns.
• Affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name Opodo and eDreams (including misspells and variations) as part of the domain name, URL of the page or the page title.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Affiliates wishing to send out solus email campaigns promoting Opodo are requested to contact the Affiliate team for prior approval. Sign off of creative will also be required.
Our Affiliate Paid Search Policy
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on brand searches which includes Opodo and eDreams
Example: Opodo, Opodo.co.uk, Opodo.com, edreams, edreams.co.uk, edreams.com
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid brand searches.
Example: Opodo flights, Opodo hotels, Opodo voucher codes, Opodo discount codes, Opodo promotional codes, eDreams flights, eDreams hotels, eDreams voucher codes, eDreams discount codes, eDreams promotional codes, Opodo cashback
• Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspells or variations of brand searches.
Example: Apodo, Apodo.co.uk, Oppodo, Opdo, Opodoo, Oppodo.co.uk, edreams, dreams, edrems, edrams, edreans, edreans, edremas, edrims, dreamguides, e-dreams, e dreams, or anything substantially similar.
• Affiliates are not permitted to use the Opodo trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, copy or display URLs.
• Note that ‘Exact Negative Matching’ is not sufficient and that our brand terms must be set to ‘Broad Negative Match’ across all campaigns.
• Unless explicit permission has been given no affiliate is allowed to directly link to the Opodo and eDreams website from any PPC activity, this includes using Opodo.co.uk, Opodo.com, eDreams.co.uk and eDreams.com as a display URL.
• Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
These Paid Search Requirements apply to the Affiliate’s direct or indirect use of paid search advertising or other forms of online targeted advertising, including but not limited to behavioural, and contextual advertising offered by companies operating search engines (including but not limited to Google and Bing), Social Media Websites (including but not limited to Facebook), comparison sites, or other third party operated web sites.
Anyone found infringing on these terms will be contacted by the Opodo Affiliate Team. Please note anyone found contravening the TC’s may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme. In extreme circumstances Opodo reserve the right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions, declining any commissions accrued from the activity.
For more information, or further clarification on whether your activity would contravene any of the above Terms and Conditions please contact the Affiliate Team.
Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Opodo affiliate programme. Generic codes supplied through the Awin account are authorised for use by all affiliates.
Codes supplied directly to an affiliate are only authorised for their use.
Opodo reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Use of the Opodo API's
- Affiliates are not allowed to run "unreasonable" queries on our API, crawl or "page-scrape."
- Affiliates are not allowed to use any robot, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same thing, to use, access, copy, acquire information, input information, store information, or monitor any portion of Opodo.
- Affiliates who wish to build a listing should contact us prior to undertaking any actions.
- Any affiliate found violating the above terms will be obliged to pay the queries’ cost which is € 0,005 per query and will be suspended from our affiliate program.