EKO Terms & Conditions
EKO is a leading manufacturer and retailer of homeware, with a substantial range of products available online. All EKO Home products are available through www.ekohome.co.uk with many more in development.
Product lines include recycling bins, motion sensor bins, soap dispensers, sensor mirrors, food waste caddies and many accessories such as bin liners, odour filters and perfume capsules.
EKO offers affiliate partners 7% commission.
Commission is rewarded on the following all product categories.
Affiliates must raise any queries over missing tenancies, bonuses or transactions with Awin and/or EKO within 6 months of the transaction date or start of the tenancy period. Any queries raised after this time will not be paid out.
All affiliates are required to adhere to IAB and EKO Terms & Conditions. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
Affiliates must always promote EKO in a positive and relevant manner.
All affiliates who apply to the EKO affiliate programme will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. You do not have permission to feature EKO on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
In addition, affiliates may not:
- Put the EKO website into frames or use masked URLs.
- Purchase domain names which include the EKO brand name, registered trademarks, nor any misspells or variations.
- Alter any of the creative or text links made available by EKO
Unauthorised Coupon / Promotional Codes
Affiliates must not feature any unauthorised coupon/promotion codes, nor must publishers cite a URL to that coupon/promotion code anywhere on their website. An unauthorised coupon/promotion code is a code that has not been directly communicated to you via your account manager. This includes, but is not exhaustive of, any codes you may come across in-store, in offline press, on the EKO website, nor in a newsletter from EKO. Any commissions generated via orders whereby an unauthorised promotion code has been used will be withheld or reversed.
Pay Per Click Terms
- Bidding on the brand name (including variations or misspellings of it) is prohibited in all search engines. This includes misspellings or variations of the word ‘EKO’.
- Use of the domain www.ekohome.co.uk and variations is strictly forbidden in any ad copy including display URL
- No direct linking is allowed under any circumstances
- Use of the term “official site” in your ad copy is forbidden
Any site that chooses to promote EKO and does not behave ethically and/or fails to adhere to the Terms & Conditions may face immediate removal from the programme.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the programme we would be happy to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.