Terms & Conditions for HairLust
- Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest HairLust products, offers, images, etc.
- Please be advised that brand name bidding restrictions apply to the HairLust programme. "HairLust" as a brand name is not permitted for use as a keyword.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand or brand plus generic terms or ANY derivation or misspelling; ie: Hair Lust, HaarLust.
- Affiliates are also not allowed to bid on terms where HairLust appears in the natural listings in the top 3 on generic terms and not above their own PPC activity. To avoid broad match issues please include restricted terms as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns for HairLust.
- Affiliates are requested not to use any domain owned by HairLust as their display URL for PPC. This includes but is not limited to www.thehairlust.be, www.thehairlust.com, www.thehairlust.nl, www.hairlust.nl, and www.hairlust.be.
- Affiliates wishing to promote HairLust via PPC through use of a landing page should first contact us. PPC affiliates who apply for the HairLust programme without first getting in touch to discuss their promotion may find that their application is declined.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- The HairLust program also has a zero-tolerance policy on CSS providers - publishers using CSS will be suspended from the program with all commission declined until listings are removed.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of HairLust. Please contact us if there is an additional sizes or images that you would like.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the HairLust program terms in no less than 7 working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- HairLust reserves the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.