These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any advertising platform, including, but not limited to search engines, advertising networks and social media placements.
Pay Per Click Search Activity
Pay per click (PPC) search activity and brand name bidding is strictly forbidden by Raleigh UK Ltd.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on any brand name terms or any derivation or misspelling (broad match or phrase). These include, but not limited to, Raleigh, Raleigh Bikes, Raleigh Cycling, Raleigh UK Limited, raleighuk etc. To avoid broadmatching issues, these terms should be added as negative search terms across your paid search accounts.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on hybrid terms that contains our brand name (including misspells and variations) within paid search activity, such as Raleigh, Raleigh Bikes etc.
- Bidding on any brand names sold by Raleigh UK Limited is not permitted.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any of our brand names within their ad copy for paid search activity.
- Affiliates are not permitted to scrape the site to update inventory. Please use the updated data feed for site listings.
- Affiliates are prohibited to bid on terms that contain links to our direct competitors’ brands.
These restrictions are including, but not limited to PPC (any search engine), AdWords, AdSense, Social Networks (any), content networks (any) and any other search network facility.
The following keywords, and variations and misspellings, are trademarks terms or targeted terms within our own search strategy. They cannot be referenced in your promotions as there would be the possibility they may compete against our own listings:
Affiliates are not permitted to include any of our brand names in their URLs, including misspells and variations.
Example: www.raleghcycles.co.uk, www.raleighbikevouchers.co.uk, www.raleighbikediscounts.co.uk etc.
Affiliates found to be including Raleigh in their domain names will be in breach of the program guidelines and may be removed from the program.
Price Comparison Services
Affiliates are not permitted to use any of the following price comparison services where Raleigh UK currently advertise including, but not limited to
- Google Shopping (formerly known as Google Base or Froogle).
- Bing Shopping
Raleigh upload a daily datafeed to the Awin interface that contains the most up to date product listings and prices. We request all affiliates to use the most up to date pricing on their websites by downloading the feed on a daily basis.
- The feed is to be used for affiliates own website and not for use on 3rd party price comparison sites.
- Affiliates must not submit links to Raleigh products on Google Shopping – this is a violation of both Raleigh UK Limited and the Google Merchant Centre terms and conditions.
- Offers must be up to date and current. Any affiliate found to be consistently promoting incorrect, out of date or misleading prices will be removed from the Raleigh merchants affiliate program.
The product feed will be updated daily, however all prices are subject to change within a business day.
Affiliates are only allowed to promote codes that have been distributed directly by Raleigh UK or Affiliate Window.
Please note, due to the returns period available on Raleigh UK, all transactions will be subject to a 30-day validation period.
Only after this period will the sale be classified valid and qualify for a commission. The 30 day returns window starts on the day the order is dispatched. Orders fully returned or cancelled will be void of commission, part returns will be amended.
This includes transactions that are part cancelled. Affiliates will always earn commission on products which have been dispatched from Raleigh UK.
Cancelled / Part Orders
Cancelled or part orders will be processed by Raleigh UK and we will provide as much information as possible where we have to cancel transactions. Part orders will be fully paid out against the value of the remaining valid part orders.
Raleigh UK are de-duplicating all sources which they pay for and will only accept commission that have come through the affiliate on a last click basis. We value our content sites and their upper-funnel contribution to sales. Content affiliates will earn commission on last click direct and organic sales they have contributed towards.
Sources that won't be accepted in validations include:
- Generic pay-per-click (PPC) adverts
- Comparison shopping engines
- Paid banners
- Email marketing
- Other affiliate networks.
- Usage of the Raleigh name or logo in any email material is not permitted unless approved by Raleigh Affiliate Manager.
- Affiliates should only use advertising material and content supplied by Raleigh or Affiliate Window on behalf of Raleigh (advertising must be downloaded from the Awin Interface).
- Advertising material must not be edited or modified unless written consent is given from the Raleigh Affiliate Manager.
- Raleigh do not pay commission on orders that have been amended, finalised or placed over the telephone.
- We request affiliates not to hardcode banners into their website so that creative updates can take place.
- Affiliates accept that in becoming a Raleigh affiliate they will act in a responsible manner that does not bring Raleigh and any of its associated brands, product or services into disrepute.
- Affiliate found breaching any of the Terms and conditions will be served a warning, commission payments may be put on hold and may be suspended from the Raleigh Affiliate program.
Raleigh reserves the right to add, change or update the above Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.