Terms & Conditions:
Affiliates will be paid in the following structure:
7% New 5% Existing
Voucher Code Sites
2% New 1% Existing
Please note, currently only orders placed via our online editor are eligible for commission. We are working on a solution to support Desktop Software and Mobile App orders.
Boots Photo does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of the trademarks. Direct linking is not allowed on this programme. For a full explanation of the Trademark Guidelines view the terms and conditions for this programme below.
Boots Photo would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the programme. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms.
Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
Google or Bing Shopping / CSS
You are not permitted to run any Google or Bing Shopping related activity on the programme
You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines.
It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (https://www.BootsPhoto.com) including any variation of this.
Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL
Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/Boots Photo
Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out a Boots Photo email please discuss with MediaCom in the first instance.
Purchasing of domain names
Affiliates cannot use any domain names that include the Boots Photo brand.
Please note that Boots Kitchen Appliances and Boots.com are separate programmes from Bootsphoto.com and so any queries for commissions relating to these, that are put through this programme, will be declined. Any order references "BTS" relate to Boots Kitchen Appliances and you should contact their team directly.
Only codes that are supplied to affiliates by Boots Photo are valid for affiliate use. Any codes that are found to be displayed on sites that are non-approved will result in commissions being declined. Please make sure any URL strings you take from the Boots Photo site are placed into the deep link generator via your own affiliate account that the URL does not contain any additional tracking information/tags as this will cause the link to not track correctly.
All CEWE PHOTOBOOKS, Wall Art and Calendars are covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All other products cannot be returned for a refund once ordered unless they arrive damaged or with a quality issue.
If your order has arrived damaged or you believe there is a problem with the quality of your order, please return your order to us free of charge, using the return address label enclosed on your delivery note.
Please enclose a short note to advise what the problem is with your order and we can investigate it for you. We do unfortunately require the order to be returned to ensure the damage or quality issue can be checked.
In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trademark of Boots Photo or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trademarks Boots Photo or Boots Photo.co.uk or confusingly similar names.
1. Bidding directly or indirectly for any brand name featuring Boots Photo trademarks or any similar trademarks, misspellings or derivatives of the trademarks. This applies to all search engines.
2. Using Boots Photo trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including on pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
3. As part of the main domain that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is part of Boots Photo, for example, www.BootsPhotodomain.com, however it will be possible to use www.domain.com/BootsPhoto (however, this is not for use as a display URL within listings on paid search within search engines, for example, Google. or in an email address).
4. Using https://www.BootsPhoto.com as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally misleading the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official https://www.BootsPhoto.com website. This includes all paid performance keywords.
5. For the purpose of diverting customers to websites not owned by Boots Photo or to give priority to websites not owned by Boots Photo over the website https://www.BootsPhoto.com
6. Making or passing off as being owners of Boots Photo trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of Boots Photo trademarks.
7. Registering any URLs that include any of Boots Photo trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official website of Boots Photo.
8. Using Boots Photo creatives in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any website of Boots Photo by embedding them in an iframe from the website of the affiliate. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the links of the website owned by Boots Photo they have left the website of the affiliate and are now on a website owned by Boots Photo and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
9. Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the https://www.BootsPhoto.com site.
10. Using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a website of Boots Photo, when in fact they are bookmarking the website of the affiliate / third party.
If you have any questions regarding this programme please contact the Boots Photo Affiliate Team.