Applying to become a schuh Affiliate, you agree to the following:
- Your website must be compatible with schuh and our values
- Your website must be clear in promotional intent and content
- You will not promote schuh in an inappropriate manner such as obscene or sexually explicit material, violent, discriminatory or abusive material, libellous, blasphemous or defamatory material
Voucher Code Use
- Affiliates are only permitted to publish codes that have been created for them through the interface or arranged with schuh
- The advertiser reserves the right to decline any commissions where the transaction has been made with a non-authorised code
- Affiliates found promoting unauthorised codes continually face suspension from the program
Schuh runs its own PPC advertising campaigns. Please follow the following guidelines in relation to PPC traffic:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on our brand name as a keyword within paid search activity e.g. schuh, schuh.co.uk, schuh uk
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on misspellings are variations of the brand name as a keyword within paid search activity e.g. shuh, schuch
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on hybrid terms that contain our brand name, including misspellings and variations e.g. schuh trainers, schuh womens, schuh boots
- Affiliates are not permitted to appear under search terms that contain our brand name. Please assign a negative broad match to all schuh brand terms including “schuh”, “schuh.co.uk”, “schuh shoes”
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link by using our official URL as the display URL within their ad copy
- Affiliates are not permitted to use domains containing our brand name (including misspellings and variations) within our paid search activity
- Affiliates are not permitted to use our brand name (including misspellings and variations) within the subfolders of their domains for paid search activity
- Affiliates are not permitted to use our brand name (including misspellings and variations) as a subdomain of their own domains for paid search activity
- Brand bidding on schuh terms without explicit permission from schuh will result in declined commissions for the day of unauthorized activity and suspension from the programme.
Google Comparison Shopping Services (CSS)
Publishers do not have permission to run CSS activity unless confirmation/approval has been provided directly from Donna MacRury and/or Kenneth Porteous. If a publisher is accepted onto the Schuh programme, this does not mean automatic approval for CSS. Direct email confirmation must be requested before working in a CSS capacity.
- Commissions will not be awarded if you are offering cashback or loyalty points to a customer who has also used a unique voucher or promotion code e.g. student discount, refer a friend discount, staff discount
- Cashback and loyalty publishers will receive 3% for full price items and 2% for sale items.
- Only orders deemed to be genuine personal customers orders will be approved
Completed transactions will see publisher commissions rejected in the following circumstances:
- A publisher has actively promoted a coupon code that has exclusivity with another publisher
- A publisher has been brand bidding on schuh terms without the requisite permission from schuh
- Any expired codes are processed after their expiry date
- A discount code from the schuh Refer-A-Friend program has been redeemed (from 2-9-2020)
Please note we also run the Schuh UK affiliate programme. You may notice that on both the Schuh site and the Schuh Ireland site there is a small button where the user can swap from the UK site to the Irish one. To ensure that you are getting every commission you deserve we have ‘linked’ these two programmes. This means that should any of the traffic you are sending complete a sale on the UK site you are still awarded the commission.
What does this mean for you?
You may see both the Schuh Ireland and the Schuh UK programmes in your interface. This is just a small consequence of linking the two accounts.