Intellectual Property Rights
- Affiliates must respect the intellectual property rights of QDOS.
- Such rights include trademarks and service marks, copyright and related rights, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to use in passing off and rights in confidential information.
- If an affiliates infringes these rights, we may remove them from the programme and may retain any commission that would otherwise be due to the affiliate.
- QDOS request draft proofs of any copy that is to appear in any offline communication including and not limited to press campaigns.
Paid Search and Domain Name
- Following types of keywords are restricted for use in any paid search activity of affiliates on the campaign:
Extended Brand: QDOSsound.com, QDOS official, QDOS cases, QDOS glass, QDOS disocunt, QDOS vouchers, QDOS discount codes etc.
Mis-spelling: qdos, qDOS, Qdos, qd0s, Q DOS, q dos, q DOS, etc.
- Affiliates must add QDOS and QDOSSOUND.COM as negative keywords in all paid search activity to avoid possible broadmatching issues.
- Affiliates are required not to appear on any search results for these keywords on any ad platform, including search engines, content networks, social networking ad placements, etc.
- Affiliates must not promote products via CSS on Google or Bing Shopping.
- Affiliates also must not use the QDOS trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, title or display URLs.
- QDOS also require that you do not use any display URL that may suggest a connection with QDOS, for example: www.someaffiliate.com/QDOSoffers
Voucher Code Use
- You may only promote codes that are provided through the QDOS Affiliate Programme.
- There may be codes that are not in the public domain and these should not be used by affiliates unless express written permission is given by QDOS.
- There may be codes that are in the public domain that are restricted to specific referrers and will not work for public use.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates who are displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
Creative and Product Feed
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface.
- In order to prevent out of date content, affiliates may not hardcode the creative into their sites.
- QDOS will provide a daily datafeed with the most accurate pricing available everyday through the AWin interface.
- Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain QDOS' most current pricing information in their promotions.
- Affiliates should take links directly from the linking methods section of your account - banners, text links or the QDOS datafeed
Payment & Commission
- Commission is paid as a percentage of all valid sales, and is calculated excluding postage VAT and promotional discount voucher amounts. Due to our 28 day money back guarantee on all products, commissions will be validated after the money back period has elapsed.
All affiliates will be approved by the QDOS team prior to working with them. If you have any questions regarding QDOS or any materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org