Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by Command, the following Programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘TeamCommand’ or 'Myprotein' or misspellings of ‘My protein’ or 'Teamcommand' n the URL. For example, www.Myprotein.com or https://www.teamcommand.com/
- Affiliates must not include TeamCommand Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, https://www.teamcommand.com/affiliate.com.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt TeamCommand Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/TeamCommand
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand TeamCommand or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official TeamCommand social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. TeamCommand social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the TeamCommandCommunity/Forum.
- Direct linking to TeamCommand's websites from paid social media is prohibited, without expressed written permission in email
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
PPC bidding restrictions also apply on Google Shopping/CSS (Comparison Shopping Service). We request the brand keywords stated below to be excluded from all CSS activity.
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Team Command
- Team Command
- TeamCommand vouchers
- TeamCommand discount codes
- TeamCommand codes
- My Protein
- Myprotein vouchers
- Myprotein.com Vouchers
- Myprotein codes
- Myprotein Voucher Codes
- Myprotein discount codes
- Myprotein.com codes
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.
We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
TeamCommand encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the TeamCommand affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from Team Command's Affiliate Manager).
TeamCommand reserves the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this due date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Affiliates cannot use their personal or any other TeamCommand referral codes to provide first time customers with 5% off their first order.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
- PPC Brand
- PPC Generic
- Email Advertising
- Direct Partnerships
- Price Comparison
- Display & retargeting advertising
- Other Affiliate Networks
- In house referrer scheme (further details on this can be found below)
Cookieless Vouchercode Tracking
TeamCommand uses cookie-less voucher tracking for some of our influencer partners. This means that the transaction is always attributed to the publisher who is given the exclusive voucher. When the voucher is used, transactions will be tracked regardless of whether a click has happened or not. Please speak to your account contact for more information.
Myprotein validate in-line with their returns policy which is 28 days with a look back window 31 days.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.