Bulk Buying and Freight Forwarding
SKINSIDER reserve the right to decline or amend commission and cashback from any purchases we believe to be bulk buying or freight forwarding. Bulk buying will be awarded to a maximum of 5% CPA
Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by Skinsider, the following Programme restrictions apply:
• Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Skinsider’ or misspellings of ‘skinsider” in the URL. For example, www.skinsider.com
• Affiliates must not include Skinsider Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://Skinsider.affiliate.com
• Affiliates may use correctly spelt Skinsider Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Skinsider.
• Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Skinsider or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
• Affiliates must not post on any official Skinsider social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Skinsider social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
• Direct linking to Skinsider websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Publishers are only allowed to promote codes which are available within the affiliate channel. This includes onsite codes, codes which have been uploaded to the AWIN interface, codes from affiliate newsletters or codes which have been communicated to the publisher directly. The promotion of personal referral codes is not allowed
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Skinsider Voucher codes
Skinsider discount codes
skininsider, skin-cider, skin-insider etc.
Skinsider encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the Skinsider affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from Skinsider).
Skinsider reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include:
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers can make referrals via the Skinsider loyalty programme. All details are available on the Skinsider website. Customers and referred customers must follow the guidelines displayed on the website in order to take advantage of the referral discount.
All referral sales will be checked against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
- If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30 minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
- If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.