Please read the following Terms Conditions.
- Affiliate websites must not promote illegal activities, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, nationality or disability OR link to a site that does.
- Affiliate sites are prohibited from promoting gambling, betting or casinos.
- Affiliate sites are prohibited from promoting pornography, adult video or adult products.
- If an affiliate collects any personal data, they are required to ensure they are compliant with all applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Only completed sites will be approved to the scheme.
- Affiliates are only permitted to use copy (including email, banners, micro sites and search copy) that has been signed off by Insure4aday or provided through the Affiliate Window interface.
- Affiliate promotions must be updated within 48 hours of notification of changes.
- Affiliate sites must provide their own 'contact us' and privacy links.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using the terms “official” in their ad copy.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using “safelyinsured” in their ad copy unless given prior consent.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using the official URL www.safelyinsured.co.uk
- Affiliates must use landing pages to direct traffic to the safelyinsured site, rather than linking directly through from search engines.
- Affiliates are prohibited from bidding on brand terms, or brand permutations, and misspellings thereof - UNLESS given prior consent.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using branded URL’s UNLESS they have been given prior consent.
Affiliates who wish to promote via email must have prior consent from Insure4aday, their copy signed off and have supplied a signed indemnity.
Affiliates found to be breaching any of these terms will have commissions withheld and may face removal the scheme.