Please note that as of 1st April 2019, transactions shipped to Asia by freight forwarding companies are not eligible for commission. If you have any questions on this matter please contact your account manager.
Please note benefit is only available to UK customers.
Bulk Buying and Freight Forwarding
THG reserve the right to decline or amend commission and cashback from any purchases we believe to be bulk buying or freight forwarding. Bulk buying will be awarded to a maximum of 5% CPA
Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by lookfantastic, the following Programme restrictions apply:
• Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘lookfantastic’ or misspellings of ‘look-fantastic’ in the URL. For example, www.lookfantastic.com
• Affiliates must not include lookfantastic Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://lookfantastic.affiliate.com
• Affiliates may use correctly spelt lookfantastic Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/lookfantastic.
• Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand lookfantastic or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
• Affiliates must not post on any official lookfantastic social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. lookfantastic social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
• Direct linking to lookfantastic websites from paid social media is prohibited.
Publishers are only allowed to promote codes which are available within the affiliate channel. This includes onsite codes, codes which have been uploaded to the AWIN interface, codes from affiliate newsletters or codes which have been communicated to the publisher directly. The promotion of personal referral codes is not allowed
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
Cookieless Vouchercode Tracking
lookfantastic uses cookie-less voucher tracking for some of our influencer partners. This means that the transaction is always attributed to the publisher who is given the exclusive voucher. When the voucher is used, transactions will be tracked regardless of whether a click has happened or not. Please speak to your account contact for more information.
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
lookfantastic Voucher codes
lookfantastic discount codes
lookfantastic encourages affiliates to contact us for exclusive voucher/discount codes and additional incentives.
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the lookfantastic affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from lookfantastic's Affiliate Manager).
lookfantastic reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising
• Other Affiliate Networks
The In House Referrer Scheme
Existing customers who have already purchased from The Hut Group will be sent an email explaining the referral scheme and how they can earn credit from driving new customers to the site.
- Existing customer logs into their account on Lookfantastic and goes to referral section.
- Existing customer creates link to Lookfantastic to share on social media.
- New customer clicks on that link and makes first purchase on Lookfantastic either by entering referral code at checkout or after an automatic discount has been applied after clicking on a referral link.
- Existing customer receives credit to spend on Lookfantastic as a reward.
All referral sales will be de-duped against affiliate sales and there will be a slight change to the usual last-click method of tracking in certain circumstances:
- If a new customer uses a referral code or link then clicks an affiliate link (within 30 minutes of the first click), this sale will be attributed to the referral scheme
- If an affiliate link is used 30 minutes or more after the referral link is clicked and no referrer code is redeemed then the affiliate will still be awarded the last click and receive commission for this sale
Note: Whenever a referrer code is used, the sale will not track via affiliates.
Please note that we work exclusively with a number of CSS partners. Any new CSS partners who join the programme need to have the approval from lookfantastic before beginning bidding otherwise commission may be declined and you may be suspended from the programme.
CSS Activity- The following brands must be excluded from all CSS activity:
Please ensure you are using Awin feeds only & not scraping the Lookfantastic sites.
For any affiliates pushing these brands via CSS, we will need to remove you immediately from the programme.
Any queries may be addressed to the network or the specific programme contact.