• Affiliates are not allowed to bid on the Zooki Company brand name, any derivation or misspellings.
• Any brand and misspelt terms should be included as negative keywords in all search engine marketing campaigns.
• Affiliates found bidding on these terms may have pending transactions cancelled or face suspension from the program.
• Use of the Zooki and/or misspellings in a site display URL is prohibited in any PPC campaigns.
• Use of the Zooki and/or misspellings in a site domain is prohibited in any PPC campaigns.
• Affiliates wishing to promote the YourZooki Company using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages. Affiliates must not use a URL redirect to take the customer directly to the YourZooki website from a PPC advert.
Discount/Voucher Codes Policy
Any generic codes supplied through the Affiliate Window system can be distributed. Codes provided to sole affiliates are for their use only.
Use of unauthorised codes may result in non-payment of commission. Should a consumer use a code which they have found via an alternative website or any other marketing activity, every aspect will be considered before a decision on commission payments are made.
Please observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.