Red Letter Days Discount Codes
We’re happy to provide discount codes to our affiliates, within the following guidelines:
- The code must be created exclusively for your site and not taken from another affiliate;
- The total of the discount plus commission cannot exceed 13%; and
- The discount itself must be a maximum of 10%.
Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any existing promotions, special offers and products from certain partners (full list available upon request).
To request a discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliates found promoting unauthorised codes face suspension from the programmme.
Please ensure that you do not promote the John Lewis Pampering Shopping Experience on your site, as no commission will be awarded for these sales.
Please ensure that you do not promote the Ballooning category. No commission is awarded for sales made under this category.
Please be advised that as of Tuesday 15th March 2016, Red Letter Days will no longer be able to pay commission/cashback on the following experiences:
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons Break for Two
Fly in a Spitfire
MiG-29 Edge of Space Program from Russia
As of January 2017, Red Letter Days will no longer be able to pay commission on any Gordon Ramsay products.
As of June 2017, Red Letter Days will not longer be able to pay commission on an British Pullman/ Orient Express products.
Supercar for the Weekend
Elite Supercar for the Weekend
Ferrari 458 Spider Weekend Hire
Ultimate Hypercar 200 mph Challenge
Commando Survival on the Moors with Bear Grylls Survival Academy
Survival in The Highlands with Bear Grylls Survival Academy
L-39 Albatros flight in Paris or L-39 Albatros Flight in Riga, Latvia
Red Letter Days Videos
Once joined to the programme you'll have full access to the videos available from Red Letter Days. To access the videos please follow these instructions:
1) Search for ‘Red Letter Days’ in the Merchant Directory
2) Click on ‘links’
3) Click on ‘Dynamic Links’
4) Click on 'Text Links'
5) There are 19 videos all entitled “VIDEO – NAME OF EXPERIENCE” (ie: VIDEO - High-Speed Passenger Ride)
We do not allow open brand bidding and please note that we do not permit the following terms to be used in PPC marketing, in the form of phrase, broad or exact matches: red letter days, red letter day, red letter, red letters, red letter days UK, redletter days, redletterday, redletterdays, redlettersday, red day, red days, redday, reddays, day red, days red, daysred, reddays.
- Bidding on generic product related terms is allowed.
- Affiliates are asked to include brand and misspelling terms as negative keywords in all of their search engine marketing campaigns.
- Affiliates may not use any domain owned by Red Letter Days for PPC linking without express written permission. This includes but is not limited to www.redletterdays.co.uk.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspellings of Red Letter Days brand.
- Affiliates are asked not to register URLs with Red Letter Days brand term contained in their domain or subdomain. Brand terms may be contained within the subfolder, eg;
- www.redletterdaysoffers.com - Not allowed
- www.affiliatesite.com/redletterdays - Allowed
- affiliates are also strictly forbidden from bidding on the following terms: Orient Express, Thruxton, Rockingham, Three Sisters,Donington Park, Mallory Park, Prestwold Hall, Dunsfold Park, Le Manoir,Gordon Ramsay
- Affiliates may not put the Red Letter Days website into frames or use masked URLs
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative made available through the Awin interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those available through Awin may take immediate effect.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on brand names of Red Letter Days suppliers