Community Fibre allows the below promotional types of affiliates on the programme:
- Discount Code
Sites with the below content are not allowed:
Adult sites, gambling sites, sites which promote violence or unseemly behaviour. Any sites not appropriate to our brand.
The Community Fibre affiliate programme is only open to affiliates who manage advertising and websites online. Community Fibre Limited do not accept any direct selling of their products including cold calling or door to door sales by affiliates. Publishers selling over the telephone is not permitted. Any publisher found engaging in this activity will be immediately removed from the programme and their commissions will be declined. If you require clarity on your promotional methods please contact the awin team.
- If you operate a subnetwork through your publisher account you must inform the Community Fibre affiliate team and provide a list of all URLs promoting Community Fibre. Community Fibre reserves the right to decline individual URLs if not deemed editorially appropriate.
- Any URL providing more than 5% of your sales volume should be tracked into a secondary PID for legal and audit purposes unless agreed otherwise in writing with Community Fibre.
- Any URL which joins a subnetwork will join on the Standard Awin Programme rates unless agreed otherwise in writing with Community Fibre.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in immediate removal from the Community Fibre programme of either the URL and / or where necessary, the subnetwork.
- Community Fibre do not commission on existing customer sales.
- Commission is only paid for new customer transactions completed online.
- Commission will not be paid if a customer completes a purchase over the telephone.
- Commission is only payable once the customer has been activated on the Community Fibre network and completed their cooling off period.
Voucher Code Policy
Affiliates are only permitted to use voucher codes that are specifically assigned to them, unless a public discount code has been issued across the programme. If a voucher code has been supplied to a specific affiliate, any sales attributed to another affiliate using this voucher code may not be approved and commission will therefore be withheld. Commission will not be paid on sales where a code has been used that was not directly supplied to affiliates.
Cashback Payout policy
- Cashback is only paid for new customer transactions completed online.
- Cashback will not be paid if a customer completes a purchase over the telephone.
- Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on the publisher's merchant page.
- Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by Community Fibre & awin.
- Cashback is only payable once the customer has been activated on the Community Fibre network and completed their cooling off period.
- Customers who cancel their contract during their cooling off period are not eligible for cashback.
Community Fibre will investigate disputed transactions within 75 days from submission.
- No broad match modifier of Community Fibre brand searches containing synonyms or other variations of the Community Fibre brand terms shall be used without consent of Community Fibre Limited.
- Community Fibre requests all affiliates to negative match Community Fibre brand keywords
- Commission on all sales will be set to zero for the duration of the brand bidding
- Misspellings will still be considered brand bidding
- Affiliates must not use the Community Fibre brand or any derivatives within the URL unless agreed with Community Fibre Limited.