Terms and Conditions
To ensure our logo is presented in its best light on your documents; you can find all the information you need to use our logo correctly below. We're happy for you to download and use our logo as specified below, but please be sure to follow our guidelines:
HALO® and CAPSULE® LOGOTYPE
HOW TO USE
These are the only logotype permitted for use by any third parties.
The logotype can be shown with a white or dark background with both version available for download.
In all usage options, the Logo must be legible at ALL times. The logotype is used in black or reversed in white. This makes reproduction clear when used in standard litho/digital print, and should be useable with various materials and media.
It is possible to use the logotype over imagery, but this will depend on the image and the background complexity.
It is permissible to use the CAPSULE® logo in isolation with the HALO® logo being present
Click to download the Halo and Capsule Logos:
LOGOTYPE DOS AND DON’TS
In all circumstances, please observe the following to maintain the integrity and appearance of the HALO® and CAPSULE® logotypes.
- X DO NOT use the logotype over the top of imagery unless there is an area of clear white that observes the exclusion zone(s).
- X DO NOT resize elements of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the appearance of any logotype by distorting the whole logotype OR its individual elements.
- X DO NOT retype any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the typefaces for any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT use the Halo or Capsule logotype with ANY third-party advertising promotions.
At all times, the logotype must be shown in its entirety and as specified in the above guidelines.