Any affiliates found breaking out any of the following Terms and Conditions may have their commissions set to zero and risk being suspended form the programme.
1. Affiliates are not permitted to have paid ads appearing on searches for any Percy and Reed brand terms. This includes exact match brand (e.g. Percy & Reed / Percy and Reed), brand misspellings, abbreviations, and extended brand hybrids.
2. In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates must add these terms as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
3. These Terms and Conditions are applicable on any ad platform, including, but not limited to, search engines, content networks and social networking ad placements.
4. Affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain or sub folder. This condition includes misspellings, abbreviations and hybrids as above.
5. Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page or open our website within an html frame. Any affiliate found to be doing this will be immediately and permanently suspended and any commissions assumed to be resulting from this activity will be declined.
6. Some discount codes are released exclusively, in which case they will not be shared in the discount code section. Unauthorised use of codes may result in declined commissions.
Note anyone found contravening the T&C's may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme. In extreme circumstances, Percy and Reed reserves the right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions, declining any commissions accrued from the activity.
For more information, or further clarification on whether your activity would contravene any of the above Terms and Conditions please contact the Percy and Reed Affiliate Team - firstname.lastname@example.org