Benefits of joining the program
- 6% default with the ability to negotiate for optimization”
- 3.5% commission with coupon sales (with or without cashback involved)
- 30-day cookie window
- Product feed available
- Access to new product launches
- Range of exclusive offers and promotions
- Full range of creatives
- Invitations to Natura events
- We only pay commission on new customers.
- Samples, gift with purchase or items in purchase with purchase are not commissioned.
- It is prohibited for affiliates to own or bid on any domain names with the phrase “natura’’ or any reasonable variation/misspelling in the URL.
- Brand bidding is not permitted on any search engine for brand, brand+ or variation search terms.
- Commission will not be paid if the publisher displays their ads on brand, brand + or variation search terms. Prohibited search terms include, but are not limited to: natura, natura brasil, natura brasil us, natura brasil usa, natura ekos, natura chronos, natura lumina, natura mamãe e bebê, natura homem, natura eua, natura united states, natura global, Açaí, Andiroba, Castanha, Cumaru, Maracujá, Murumuru, Patauá, Pitanga, Ucuuba.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on terms that contain links to our direct competitors’ brands.
- Direct and indirect search - punishable by cancellation of partnership and sales:
1st occurrence: email notification and within 24 hours to remove improper coupons. Otherwise, the affiliate will be automatically suspended from the Natura USA program.
2nd occurrence: sales cancellation and suspension of Natura USA program.
- Use of Product Feed: We expect that all affiliates present the most up to date prices on their sites by downloading the feed frequently and that they only promote current offers. Any affiliate found to be consistently promoting incorrect, out of date or misleading prices and offers will be removed from this affiliate program.
The product feed available is for use on your own websites. Links to Natura products on Google Shopping is a violation of both Chain Reaction Cycles’ and Google Merchant Centre’s terms and conditions.
- Use of the Natura and/or Natura Brasil name and/or logo in any email material is not permitted unless approved by the Natura Affiliate Manager.
- Do not send any unsolicited email (“spam”) and comply with any can-spam rules in this affiliate program. Approve email creative with Natura prior to deployment.
- Affiliates should only use advertising material and content supplied by Natura (i.e. all advertising material must be downloaded from the AWIN interface) and must not edit or modify any of this material unless they gain written consent from the Natura Affiliate Manager. The usage of any other material may result in commission cancellation.
- Do not hardcode banners into their site so that creative updates can take place.
- Affiliates accept that in becoming a Natura affiliate, they will act in a responsible manner that does not bring Natura and any of its associated brands, products or services into disrepute.
- Affiliates that breach any of the above-stated terms and conditions will be served a warning, commission payments may be put on hold and they may be suspended from the Natura affiliate program. Periodic infringement will result in permanent removal from the program and all pending commission payments declined.
- Natura reserves the right add to change or modify the above terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- Publishers are free to promote, or list coupons provided by Natura through this affiliate channel. Publishers found to be promoting codes that have not been issued through the affiliate channel pending commission payments may be zeroed and transactions may be declined (where a code has been used).
- Please do not display any codes that have not been issued to you directly, including those advertising on our site or sent out to their email base.
- Coupons designated as limited to a respective publisher are not for mass affiliate use. Any transactions found to have utilized a coupon where the last referring click was not the intended unique publisher will be declined.
- Code expiry dates must be clearly visible when codes are promoted.
- Old or inactive codes must be deleted from any platform.
- No commission will be paid on any unauthorized codes and use of these codes may result in suspension from the program.
- Commission & cashback will not be paid if unauthorized code is entered at the checkout, unless approved and posted on the cashback site in question.