Unless explicitly authorized otherwise by No7 Beauty, the following Programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the words ‘No7 Beauty’, or misspellings of No7 Beauty in the URL.
- Affiliates must not include No7 Beauty in Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the subdomain of their website’s URL. For example: http://no7beauty.affiliate.com
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt No7 Beauty Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL (for example, http://www.affiliate.com/no7beauty
- Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms (generic is fine).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
- No7 Beauty
- No7 Beauty Vouchers / No7 Vouchers
- No7 Beauty Voucher codes / No7 Voucher codes
- No7 Beauty Discount codes
- No7 Beauty Coupons
No7 Beauty is willing to authorise paid search activity on certain terms, please speak to a member of the team.
Publishers are only allowed to promote codes which are available within the affiliate channel. This includes onsite codes, codes which have been uploaded to the AWIN interface, codes from affiliate newsletters or codes which have been communicated to the publisher directly. The promotion of personal referral codes is not allowed. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
No7 Beauty reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.
Social Content Creators
Please note if you wish to use affiliate links within your Instagram Stories and other social channels, you will need to use #ad as the only valid identifier to be ASA compliant. Awin has a one-page website - Paid for Advertising - which explains how free content can have a commercial relationship attached to it. This can be linked to by any affiliate in order to make your readers aware of how affiliate links work. If you have any questions on this please speak to your account contact.
Cookieless Vouchercode Tracking
No7 Beauty uses cookie-less voucher tracking for some of our partners. This means that the transaction is always attributed to the publisher who is given the exclusive voucher. When the voucher is used, transactions will be tracked regardless of whether a click has happened or not. Please speak to your account contact for more information.
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include:
• PPC Brand
• PPC Generic
• Email Advertising
• Direct Partnerships
• Price Comparison
• Display & retargeting advertising