Terms & Conditions:
Affiliates will be paid 5% commission on confirmed sales.
Endura does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of the trademarks. Direct linking is not allowed on this programme. For a full explanation of the Trademark Guidelines view the terms and conditions for this programme below.
Endura would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the programme. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms unless an alternative agreement is in place.
Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
Google or Bing Shopping Related Activity
Affiliates are not permitted to run any Google or Bing shopping related activity.
You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines.
It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (https://www.endurasport.com) including any variation of this.
Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL e.g.
Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/endurasport
Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out a Endura email please discuss with MediaCom in the first instance.
Purchasing of domain names
Affiliates cannot use any domain names that include the Endura brands.
Only codes that are supplied to affiliates by Endura are valid for affiliate use. Any codes that are found to be displayed on sites that are non-approved will result in commissions being declined. Please make sure any URL strings you grab from the Endura site are placed into the deep link generator via your own affiliate account that the URL does not contain any additional tracking information/tags as this will cause the link to not track correctly.
Online returns policy
Please note that personalised goods cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty. Endura will not accept returns for personalised goods which have the incorrect spelling at the time of order confirmation. If the error is due to Endura we will exchange or refund the goods in line with our return’s procedure.
Goods should be returned in their original condition with the original packaging and all product labels still attached. Endura may not be able to process exchanges or returns otherwise. Endura reserve the right to refuse an inspection if the products are returned in a state unfit for handling. Full refunds will be given if goods are found to be faulty or damaged.
In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trademark of Endura (Endura Ltd) or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trademarks Endura or Endura.co.uk or endura.com confusingly similar names.
1. Bidding directly or indirectly for any brand name featuring Endura trademarks or any similar trademarks, misspellings or derivatives of the trademarks. This applies to all search engines.
2. Using Endura trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including on pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
3. As part of the main domain that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is part of Endura Ltd, for example, www.Enduradomain.com, however it will be possible to use www.domain.com/endura (however, this is not for use as a display URL within listings on paid search within search engines, for example, Google. or in an email address).
4. Using www.endurasport.com as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally misleading the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official www.endurasport.com website. This includes all paid performance keywords.
5. For the purpose of diverting customers to websites not owned by Endura Ltd or to give priority to websites not owned by Endura Ltd over the website www.endurasport.com
6. Making or passing off as being owners of Endura' trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of Endura trademarks.
7. Registering any URLs that include any of Endura trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official website of Endura Ltd.
8. Using Endura creatives in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any website of Endura by embedding them in an iframe from the website of the affiliate. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the links of the website owned by Endura Ltd they have left the website of the affiliate and are now on a website owned by Endura (Endura Ltd) and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
9. Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the endurasport.com site.
10. Using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a website of Endura, when in fact they are bookmarking the website of the affiliate / third party.
If you have any questions regarding this programme please contact the Endura Affiliate Team.