Terms & Conditions
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount, voucher or cashback unless explicitly stated by the Affiliate Account Manager.
Validations of sales where a voucher code has been used
In order to help monitor affiliate use of voucher codes, Technextday.co.uk have implemented Affiliate Window’s voucher code tracking. This allows individual codes used within a transaction to be listed next to each order number.
Technextday.co.uk reserves the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
- Technextday.co.uk reserve the right to refuse commission on wholesale orders.
- Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Technextday.co.uk, offers, discounts and vouchers.
- Please be advised that brand name bidding restrictions apply to the Technextday.co.uk programme.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand or brand plus generic terms or ANY derivation or misspelling.
- Affiliates are also not allowed to bid on terms where Technextday.co.uk appears in the natural listings in the top 3 on generic terms and not above their own PPC activity. To avoid broad match issues please include restricted terms as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns for Technextday.co.uk.
- Affiliates are requested not to use any domain owned by Yechnextday.co.uk as their display URL for PPC. This includes but is not limited to Technextday.co.uk
- Affiliates wishing to promote Technextday.co.uk via PPC through use of a landing page should first contact us. PPC affiliates who apply for the Technextday.co.uk programme without first getting in touch to discuss their promotion may find that their application is declined.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- The Technextday.co.uk program also has a zero-tolerance policy on CSS providers - publishers using CSS will be suspended from the program with all commission declined until listings are removed.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of Technextday.co.uk. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect. Technextday.co.uk launch a new set of banners each season and also provide promotion banners on an ad hoc basis.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Technextday.co.uk program terms in no less than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- Technextday.co.uk reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.
Please note – this programme operates with a 7 day closure notice period