This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between, and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the ("You", "Your", "Affiliate").
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not use the Affiliate Window Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Adult, Hate, classified, Incentivized or other related sites are not allowed
- Any page containing our links, banners, or codes must be written in English
- Affiliates need to get prior approval from Zero Parallel, if they wish to send out any emails about the program.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean the suspension of your collaboration with a complete forfeit of commissions
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
We reserve the right to send e-mail to you for the purposes of informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Service or related products and services.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, we’ll notify you via e-mail, newsletter or at least 30 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time you may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
- You CANNOT link directly to the lendyou site outside of the Affiliate Window platform.
- You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- Any page containing our links, banners, or code must be written in English
- Affiliates need to get prior approval, if they wish to send out any emails about the program.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guest books etc. are NOT allowed.
Respect the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of you and Your Company.
1. Pay Per Click search activity
Affiliates ARE NOT PERMITTED to carry out any PPC search activity that shows lendyou as the link. If an affiliate is found running PPC activity with Lendyou included in the text, this may result in them being removed from the program. Any affiliate wanting to run PPC Activity will need to get prior approval.
Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
Affiliates generating traffic to their own sites must also abide by the following rules.
a. Using the Lendyou brand term in the sub folder of the display URL (eg www.affiliate.com/lendyou) – NOT ALLOWED
b. Using the Lendyou brand term in the sub domain of the display URL (eg www.lendyou.affiliate.com) – NOT ALLOWED
c. Using the Lendyou brand or a misspelling of the Lendyou brand in the display URL (eg www.lendyou.com.) or (www.lendyoucom) – NOT ALLOWED
d. Using the Lendyou brand in the ad title – NOT ALLOWED
e. Using the Lendyou brand in the ad text – NOT ALLOWED
f. Bid on the brand term “Lendyou” – NOT ALLOWED
g. Bid on misspellings or extensions of the brand (eg “Lendyou, lendu, Lendyu, Lendyou uk, Lendyou,uk, Lendyou) – NOT ALLOWED
h. Bid on Lendyou brand + generic terms (eg “lendyou loans”, "lendyou lenders") - NOT ALLOWED
i. Advertise as the brand i.e. FaceBook - NOT ALLOWED
j. Bid on the advertisers URL www.lendyou.com, es.lendyou.com, lendyou.de, lendyou.fr, br.lendyou.com, lendyou.nl, lendyou.se, lendyou.no, lendyou.dk, lendyou.ja or any derivations of the URL – NOT ALLOWED
k. Show adverts on competitors’ brands – NOT ALLOWED
l. Please note affiliates are NOT ALLOWED to bid on any variations of the brand name Lendyou. Bidding on any suppliers on Lendyou is also NOT ALLOWED (e.g. Dark Rome)
m. lendyou and common misspelling should be added as broad match negative terms to all affiliate paid search campaigns.
2. Advertising as Lendyou
Publishers are not allowed to do any form of advertising as the Lendyou brand.
a. Search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc) - NOT ALLOWED
b. Facebook advertising - NOT ALLOWED
c. Twitter advertising - NOT ALLOWED
d. Instragram advertising - NOT ALLOWED
e. Pinterest advertising - NOT ALLOWED
3. Discount code / voucher code websites
Zero Parallel does NOT ALLOW discount codes to be promoted on their affiliation program. Any affiliate found featuring Lendyou discount codes on their websites or other related channels i.e. Social media, Emails will see their participation in the Lendyou program terminated immediately and any related commissions voided.
a. Publishers must not display made up / invented discount codes on their site(s) or display discount codes that were intended for use in other channels or for other online publishers. If you are found doing this, your participation in the Lendyou program will be terminated immediately and commissions voided.
b. Under no circumstances are publishers allowed to surreptitiously use i-frames to set cookies onto a user’s computer.
c. Discount code and deals publishers are accepted in the program as long as do not promote discount codes.
4. Email Marketing
All email marketing must be signed off by Zero Parallel.
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative made available through the Affiliate Window.com interface. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those available through Affiliate Window.com may take immediate effect. If your site requires that banners are hardcoded, please contact the account management team to obtain permission before putting this in place. This will allow us to contact you whenever updates are necessary.
5. Content/Press Releases
All press release content must be signed off by Zero Parallel and the Affiliate Window.com management team before going live on any site. Any press information released prior to approval will be asked to be removed.
Calculation. Zero Parallel will compile, calculate, and post on the Site, data derived from the Transaction Tracking Codes and supplementary sources used by Zero Parallel to determine the amount You will be paid.
The amount You will be paid (the “Commissions”) will be determined by the number of Accepted Leads You produce during a given period as calculated through the Transaction Tracking Codes (the “Payment Data”) at the rate set forth in the applicable Insertion Order. If, for any reason (including impairment of the Transaction Tracking Codes), Zero Parallel is unable or fails to provide You with accurate or complete Payment Data, Zero Parallel will calculate Compensable Transactions (“Projected Compensable Transactions”), based upon:
a. Your average weekly Compensable Transactions recorded by Zero Parallel for the applicable Campaign, prorated for any shorter or longer period of time, where Payment Data needed to calculate such a weekly average is available; or
b. such amount that Zero Parallel reasonably determines is due, in its sole discretion, where Payment Data needed to calculate such a bi-monthly average is unavailable.
Timing. Zero Parallel will pay Commissions on a weekly basis approximately seven days after the end of the prior week for all Commissions earned during such period, provided that You must meet the payment threshold for Your elected payment method (the “Payment Threshold”). All payments will be in U.S. Dollars. AWIN may require You to provide an IRS Form W-9, or similar tax identification information, prior to receiving any Commission payments.
Validation of Leads. A Lead will be a “Valid Lead” if it:
a. is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script, or other automated, artificial, or fraudulent method designed to appear like a natural person, and has submitted information that meets all of Zero Parallel’s criteria.
Zero Parallel will have no obligation to pay for any data that it or the end buyer of the Lead (an “Advertiser”), as appropriate, determines, in its respective sole discretion, does not constitute a Valid Lead (an “Invalid Lead”). If, after tendering payment, Zero Parallel or an Advertiser determines that a Lead is an Invalid Lead,
b. Zero Parallel will reduce or withhold any future payment to You up to the amount paid for any previous Invalid Leads, or
c. You will refund Zero Parallel the amount paid for the Invalid Lead if You have not accrued sufficient Commissions to offset the cost of the Invalid Leads for a given period.
d. Fraudulent Referrals. If You are found tampering with or engaging in fraud in connection with this Referral program, You will be: (i) terminated from the Network; (ii) disqualified from receiving any associated Referral Revenue; and (iii) subject to all other remedies available to Zero Parallel at law and in equity resulting from such fraud
Zero Parallel may terminate or modify the Referral program at any time in its sole discretion.