Pay Per Click Search Activity
Pay per click (PPC) search activity and brand name bidding is strictly forbidden by Instaread.
The following keywords are brands exclusive to Instaread and cannot be referenced in any paid search advertising which may compete against our current paid search strategies:
- insta read
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on any of these brand name terms or any derivation or misspelling (broad, match or phrase). Affiliates are required to add these exclusive brands as broad match negatives across their paid search accounts.
This extends to brand plus derivatives such as ‘instaread summaries’. Affiliates are not permitted to bid on misspells or variations of our brand names as a keyword within paid search activity.
Bidding on any brand names sold by Instaread is also not permitted.
- Affiliates may not use domain names that contain the Instaread brand names, any connotations of this brand name or any domain name that would falsely associate Instaread with a 3rd party site.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on any of the merchant’s URLs nor link directly to any of these in any form of PPC activity– https://www.instaread.co
- Affiliates are not permitted to scrape the site to update inventory.
Voucher Code Usage:
- Instaread may occasionally work with an individual voucher affiliate, supplying them with a unique voucher intended for promotion by that publisher only. This will be uploaded into the affiliate window and designated as limited to the respective publisher and is not for mass affiliate use. Any transactions found to have utilized this voucher where the last referring click was not the intended unique publisher will be declined.
- Publishers may only promote voucher codes that have been issued through the affiliate channel. If a publisher is found to be promoting voucher codes that have not been issued through the affiliate channel pending commission payments may be zeroed and transactions may be declined (where a voucher code has been used). Please do not display onsite any voucher codes that have not been issued to you directly by Instaread (this includes voucher codes that Instaread may be advertising on site or send out to their email base).
- All sites are asked to remove voucher codes or mark them as expired once an offer has finished.
- If a voucher code has been issued to an affiliate the expiry date must be clearly visible.
- All promotions must be updated within 48 hours of receiving our communication, failure to do so may lead to you being suspended from the programme.
- Voucher Code sites that display the term ‘click here to view voucher/code’ in reference to Instaread thus implying that they hold a voucher code for the merchant must only do so only if they actually have a valid voucher code.
All voucher code use must comply with the official IAB guidelines which can be found here:
- Use of the Instaread name and/or logo in any email material is not permitted unless approved by the Instaread Affiliate Manager or AWIN representative.
- You are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this affiliate programme.
- Affiliates should only use advertising material and content supplied by Instaread or AWIN on behalf of Instaread (i.e. all advertising material must be downloaded from the AWIN interface) and must not edit or modify any of this material unless they gain written consent from the Instaread Affiliate Manager or AWIN representative.
We ask that affiliates not to hardcode banners into their site so that creative updates can take place.
- Affiliates accept that in becoming an Instaread affiliate they will act in a responsible manner that does not bring Instaread and any of its associated brands, products or services into disrepute.
Affiliates found breaching any of the above-stated terms and conditions will be served a warning, commission payments may be put on hold and they may be suspended from the Instaread affiliate program. Periodic infringement will result in permanent removal from the program and all pending commission payments declined.
Instaread reserve the right to add to, change or modify the above terms and conditions without any prior notice.