Terms & Conditions:
Affiliates will be paid 8% commission on confirmed sales.
Kickers does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of the trademarks. Direct linking is not allowed on this programme. For a full explanation of the Trademark Guidelines view the terms and conditions for this programme below.
Kickers would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the programme. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms unless an alternative agreement is in place.
Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
Google or Bing Shopping
Affiliates are not permitted to run any Google or Bing shopping related activity.
You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines.
It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (https://www.kickers.co.uk) including any variation of this.
Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL e.g.
Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/kickers
Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out a Kickers email please discuss with MediaCom in the first instance.
Purchasing of domain names
Affiliates cannot use any domain names that include the Kickers brands.
Only codes that are supplied to affiliates by Kickers are valid for affiliate use. Any codes that are found to be displayed on sites that are non-approved will result in commissions being declined. Please make sure any URL strings you grab from the Kickers site are placed into the deep link generator via your own affiliate account that the URL does not contain any additional tracking information/tags as this will cause the link to not track correctly.
Online returns policy
Please note that personalised goods cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty. Kickers will not accept returns for personalised goods which have the incorrect spelling at the time of order confirmation. If the error is due to Kickers we will exchange or refund the goods in line with our return’s procedure.
Goods should be returned in their original condition with the original packaging and all product labels still attached. Kickers may not be able to process exchanges or returns otherwise. Kickers reserve the right to refuse an inspection if the products are returned in a state unfit for handling. Full refunds will be given if goods are found to be faulty or damaged.
In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trade mark of Kickers (Airborne Footwear Limited) or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trademarks Kickers or kickers.co.uk or confusingly similar names.
1. Bidding directly or indirectly for any brand name featuring Kickers trademarks or any similar trademarks, misspellings or derivatives of the trade marks. This applies to all search engines.
2. Using Kickers trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including on pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
3. As part of the main domain that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is part of Kickers International Limited, for example, www.kickersdomain.com, however it will be possible to use www.domain.com/Kickers (however, this is not for use as a display URL within listings on paid search within search engines, for example, Google. or in an email address).
4. Using www.kickers.co.uk as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally misleading the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official www.kickers.co.uk website. This includes all paid performance keywords.
5. For the purpose of diverting customers to websites not owned by Airborne Footwear Limited or to give priority to websites not owned by Airborne Footwear Limited over the website www.kickers.co.uk.
6. Making or passing off as being owners of Kickers' trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of Kickers trademarks.
7. Registering any URLs that include any of Kickers trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official website of Airborne Footwear Limited.
8. Using Kickers creatives in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any website of Kickers by embedding them in an iframe from the website of the affiliate. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the links of the website owned by Airborne Footwear Limited they have left the website of the affiliate and are now on a website owned by Kickers (Airborne Footwear Limited) and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
9. Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the kickers.co.uk site.
10. Using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a website of Kickers, when in fact they are bookmarking the website of the affiliate / third party.
If you have any questions regarding this programme please contact the Kickers Affiliate Team.