Affiliates will be paid the following commission on confirmed policies:
- 12% on Shop, Salon & Café policies
- 12% on Office & Surgery policies
- 12 % on Tradesman & Self-Employed policies
- 12% on Property Owner policies
- 12 % on Shop, Salon & Café policies
- 12% on Van policies
Premier BusinessCare does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of the trademarks including Premier BusinessCare and Allianz Business Services Limited. Direct linking is not allowed on this programme. For a full explanation of the Trademark Guidelines, view the terms and conditions for this programme below.
Premier BusinessCare would like to inform its affiliates that it is restricting affiliates bidding on brand terms on all search engines. Any affiliates found to be bidding on brand terms will be removed from the programme. Any commission made on these sales will not be paid by the merchant.
Affiliates are prohibited from using Brand with Generic Terms unless an alternative agreement is in place.
Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
You cannot operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines.
It is important to note that affiliates must not use the display URL of (https://www.premierline.co.uk/) including any variation of this.
Any affiliate using this display URL may be removed from the programme.
Affiliates may not use trademarks term as a subdomain in their URL e.g.
Affiliates must use their own website which can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL e.g: www.affiliatesite.com/PremierBusinessCare
Affiliates are not permitted to send any unsolicited email ("spam") under this Affiliate programme. Should you wish to send out a Premier BusinessCare email please discuss with MediaCom in the first instance.
Purchasing of domain names
Affiliates cannot use any domain names that include the Premier BusinessCare brands.
Only codes that are supplied to affiliates by Premier BusinessCare are valid for affiliate use. Any codes that are found to be displayed on sites that are non-approved will result in commissions being declined. Please make sure any URL strings you grab from the Premier BusinessCare site are placed into the deep link generator via your own affiliate account that the URL does not contain any additional tracking information/tags as this will cause the link to not track correctly.
Policy Cancellation/ Cooling off Period
Premier BusinessCare reserves the right to cancel transactions and commissions where a customer cancels their policy within the 45 day cooling off validation period.
Offline Sale Conversions
To be eligible for commission payment, the customer must start a quote on the Premier BusinessCare website and complete the sale online or over the phone. The Premier BusinessCare affiliate programme will record all quote IDs that originate from an affiliate link. Depending on the complexity of the insurance quote either the customer will complete their journey online or a Premier BusinessCare representative will ring the customer back to complete the transaction. All online sales will track via Awin in real time and all offline conversions will be uploaded into Awin against the valid quote ID on a weekly basis by the Premier BusinessCare team.
In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trade mark of Premier BusinessCare Limited or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, the trademarks Premier BusinessCare, Premierline, Allianz Business Services Limited or premierline.co.uk or any confusingly similar names in the following:
1. Bidding directly or indirectly for any brand name Premier BusinessCare or Allianz Business Services Limited trademarks or any similar trademarks, misspellings, or derivatives of the trade marks. This applies to all search engines.
2. Using Premier BusinessCare or Allianz Business Services Limited trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including but not limited to pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
3. As part of the main domain that would mislead the consumer to believe that the website is part of Premier BusinessCare, for example, www.PremierBusinessCaredomain.com, however it will be possible to use www.domain.com/PremierBusinessCare (however, this is not for use as a display URL within listings on paid search within search engines, for example, Google. or in an e-mail address).
4. Using www.PremierBusinessCare.co.uk as the display URL in Google, or any other paid performance website or generally misleading the consumer into believing the advertisement is from the official www.PremierBusinessCare.co.uk website. This includes all paid performance keywords.
5. For the purpose of diverting customers to websites not owned by Premier BusinessCare or to give priority to websites not owned by Premier BusinessCare over the website www.PremierBusinessCare.co.uk.
6. Making or passing off as being owners of Premier BusinessCare's trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of Premier BusinessCare's trademarks.
7. Registering any URLS that include any of Premier BusinessCare's trademarks, or any version that could be mistaken for an official website of Premier BusinessCare .
8. Using creatives of the Premier BusinessCare in pop-up or pop-under windows, or to link to any website of Premier BusinessCare by embedding them in a frame from the web site of the affiliate. It should also be clear to consumers that by clicking on the links of the website owned by Premier BusinessCare they have left the website of the affiliate and are now on a website owned by Premier BusinessCare and that the URL should not be masked in any way.
9. Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the PremierBusinessCare.co.uk site.
10. Using "add to favourite" campaigns that would mislead consumers to think that they are bookmarking a website of Premier BusinessCare when in fact they are bookmarking the website of the affiliate / third party.
If you have any questions regarding this programme please contact the Premier BusinessCare Affiliate Team.
Confirmed Policy Definitions
- Commissions will be paid on Gross Written Premium (GWP) which excludes Insurance Premium Tax (IPT), admin fees and instalment charges.
- Commissions will only be paid on the following online products:
- Shop, Salon & Café
- Office & Surgery
- Tradesman & Self-Employed
- Property Owner
- Commissions will be decided for one of the following reasons:
- Policy cancelled by customer
- The customer fails a credit check
- First payment fails on direct debits
- Duplicate policies
- Insurer declined the policy
- Policy is attributed to another marketing channel
- The quote did not start on the Premier BusinessCare website