Discounts & Vouchers
- We work with a select number of voucher sites, on approval.
- If your voucher site is not listed in your profile then please share this with us. Otherwise we may suspend you from the program and reject your commission.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website upon the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount unless explicitly stated by the Affiliate Account Manager.
- No brand + voucher bidding unless we authorised within direct communication.
- Please do not copy the Hersey & Son email sign up discount voucher to your merchant page, however, you can mention on the mercant page there is 10% off when you sign up to the Hersey & Son newsletter.
Validations of sales where a voucher code has been used
We reserve the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
We reserve the right to refuse commission on wholesale orders.
Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Hersey products, offers, discounts and vouchers. Please do not copy and paste from our site.
- Please be advised that brand name bidding restrictions apply to this programme.
- Affiliates are requested not to bid on brand or brand plus generic terms or ANY derivation or misspelling.
- Affiliates are also not allowed to bid on terms where Hersey appears in the natural listings in the top 3 on generic terms and not above their own PPC activity. To avoid broad match issues please include restricted terms as negative keywords in all your PPC campaigns.
- Affiliates are requested not to use any domain owned by Hersey as their display URL for PPC.
- Affiliates found contravening these terms may have their commissions declined and face immediate suspension from the programme.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of Hersey. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require - we have lots of beautiful creative available!
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect. Hersey launch a new set of banners each season and also provide promotion banners on an ad hoc basis.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Hersey program terms in no less than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- Hersey reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.